Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   '~** C3G Lottery **~' (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=52756)

japes March 10th, 2016 11:29 PM

Re: '~** C3G Lottery **~'

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin (Post 2078127)
Quote:

Originally Posted by japes (Post 2077915)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy (Post 2077870)
-5 points, going all in baby!

BTW...do you have a post in the rewards thread with your points. I think we looked for it recently and couldn't find you. We know you have some just not how many.

Looks like he's here.

Thanks Ronin...I searched him out several days ago and couldn't find him. Probably typed his name wrong in the search...

Scapemage March 11th, 2016 01:17 PM

What a fun concept!

Arkham March 11th, 2016 01:46 PM

I figured we'd spice things up a bit and give something fun for people to do/look forward to each month.

Arkham March 29th, 2016 01:49 AM

We're approaching our first Lotto Drawing on the 1st of April. So I hope anyone who is interested has purchased their tickets for this month!

Arkham April 1st, 2016 01:28 PM

Alright, I'll be doing the random drawing later today. Ronin has numbers 1 and 5. Fret has numbers 2, 6, and 7. Heroscaper has numbers 3, 4, 8, 9, and 10. Winner gets to choose between 3 unreleased cards that I'll pick out.

Arkham April 1st, 2016 06:45 PM

We have a winner! Looks like @Ronin beat the odds as the random number generated on random.org was #1! Thanks to everyone for playing!

I'll get Ronin his 3 cards to choose from through PM, in the meantime, we'll be getting ready to go for April! So stay tuned for the prize for April being announced.

Ronin April 1st, 2016 06:56 PM

If you don't mind, I think I'm actually gonna defer this one. I've got Promotional Sanctum access now, so it seems like the prize should go to someone else.

Arkham April 1st, 2016 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin (Post 2082954)
If you don't mind, I think I'm actually gonna defer this one. I've got Promotional Sanctum access now, so it seems like the prize should go to someone else.

Ok, I'll go ahead and random again. Wish I had seen this before sending that PM. lol

Ronin April 1st, 2016 07:02 PM

Yeah, sorry about that. I was gonna say something earlier today, but I got busy and figured that the odds were against me anyway, so I wouldn't have to worry about it. Go figure, that's the time I win a lottery. Alanis Morissette is having a field day somewhere.

Arkham April 1st, 2016 07:11 PM

Alright, Fret now has numbers 2, 4, and 6. Heroscapers has 1, 3, 5, 7, and 8.

The random number chosen was 6. So Fret is the winner! I'll be sending a pm with your choices.

IAmBatman April 2nd, 2016 09:43 AM

It's been a bad week for odds on favorites! :shock:

fret_gurglo April 2nd, 2016 10:48 AM

Congrats to Ronin for actually winning. Definitely a fun idea here and can't wait to see future prizes.