Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Dallas / Ft Worth 3-Pack Draft Tournament - CANCELLED! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=51408)

Rÿchean March 3rd, 2015 01:57 AM

Dallas / Ft Worth 3-Pack Draft Tournament - CANCELLED!

We were unable to get enough participants / interest to continue with this event. It has been cancelled.

3-Pack Draft Tournament

Date: Saturday April 25th, 2015

Time: Setup at 1130; event starts at noon....ish

3000 Custer Road
Suite #310
Plano TX 75075
972-943-8135

Specifics: Each player bring 3 "packs" worth of figures, cards, and bits (a set of turn markers, sufficient wound markers, dice, special markers or tiles) from sets of their choice.

RotV / SotM = 3
Large Hero / BftU = 2
Small Boosters = 1
Flag-bearer / Promo = 1
- Any 4 of the following: Acolarh, Gilbert, Taro, Ornak, Laglor, Woo, Skahen, S.Brown
Note - Hawthorne, Nerak, EOV have their own pack. You could also bring EOV w/ RotV, if you want.

If you elect to bring all small boosters, at least one pack must be unique, but no duplication of unique pack is permitted. Units are pooled with your opponent's. Players then Draft a 420 pt army using standard drafting rules:
Spoiler Alert!
Each map will include terrain specific commons that stay with the map through out the day and will be in the draft pool for each match. (I.E. If Highways & Dieways is used, it would include TWO Dumutef Guards since 2 Road sets are used on that map.)Players will be redrafting an army for each game. The packs you brought go with you to the next draft game/round. Tournament will be run Swiss style with 4 rounds depending on the number of participants. Marvel is not included.

Cost: No Charge!!! Optional prize table item. If you have the means and desire to bring prize tables items, please feel free to do so.

Maps and Glyphs: TBD
Spoiler Alert!

Attendee list:

1.Rÿchean

CheddarLimbo March 3rd, 2015 10:09 AM

Re: Dallas / Ft Worth 3-Pack Draft Tournament

Sorry I cant make it! Have fun guys!

Rÿchean March 3rd, 2015 02:18 PM

What if it was on Sunday? Still can't make it?

Dignan March 3rd, 2015 05:15 PM

Attendee list:

1. Rÿchean
2. Dignan

Tmac2200 March 3rd, 2015 07:10 PM

Attendee list:

1. Rÿchean
2. Dignan
3. Tmac2200

CheddarLimbo March 4th, 2015 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rÿchean (Post 2006791)
What if it was on Sunday? Still can't make it?

I will have my boys the whole weekend. My older son would probably even want to play in the tourney if given the chance. But my younger son would not and it would be a disaster trying to keep up with him all afternoon.

And besides, historically, it seems like even fewer people are available Sundays...

Rÿchean March 4th, 2015 02:48 PM

True. True.

Rÿchean March 6th, 2015 07:07 PM

Re: Dallas / Ft Worth 3-Pack Draft Tournament - Now April 11

Ok so turns out 3/28 doesn't work that well. I pushed this to 4/11/15.; I'm still waiting for confirmation from Madness. (should not be a problem though)

I was wrong. Madness is going to be booked solid on April 11th. I'm putting this back to March 28th.

......or maybe just cancel??

Dignan March 7th, 2015 12:45 PM

Re: Dallas / Ft Worth 3-Pack Draft Tournament - Now April 11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rÿchean (Post 2007705)
Ok so turns out 3/28 doesn't work that well. I pushed this to 4/11/15.; I'm still waiting for confirmation from Madness. (should not be a problem though)

I was wrong. Madness is going to be booked solid on April 11th. I'm putting this back to March 28th.

......or maybe just cancel??

Does April 25th work?

rym March 7th, 2015 01:17 PM

Re: Dallas / Ft Worth 3-Pack Draft Tournament - March 28th

April 25th doesn't work for me. We have track & field championships that day. :-/

Rÿchean March 7th, 2015 11:42 PM

Madness can do either 3/28 or 4/25. Going with 4/25 gives us more time to rally others.

Anyone else have input on this but for I finalize the date?

DrLivingston March 8th, 2015 01:26 AM

I can be at either.