Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Marvel News (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   More Marvel Heroscape? When? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=22153)

Hahma January 16th, 2010 08:44 AM

Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladethorne (Post 990712)
I wasn't in the forum. I was in "Today's Posts". I just had to post a comment. Jeez.


It's all good. We don't hold grudges around here unless people continue to do things they are asked not to do and then when they continue, they get banned.

Bladethorne, the thing that has made this sight so awesome for the 3 1/2 years that it's been around, is that it's policed by the members to keep it from being like other forums that let anything go. Many of us have been on other sites and things can get nasty, inappropriate and just plain not fun. So while at times some people may come down seemingly harsh, it's just to let people know what we are and aren't about here. We want to keep it an enjoyable place for everyone to come and while opinions are freely welcome, some that are not productive or adding anything to the site will be frowned upon.

Sorry for getting off on the wrong foot, hopefully it's all good for you and we can move on.

Welcome to the site and enjoy it's wonderful resources.

Lank281 January 16th, 2010 11:37 AM

Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahma (Post 990719)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladethorne (Post 990712)
I wasn't in the forum. I was in "Today's Posts". I just had to post a comment. Jeez.


It's all good. We don't hold grudges around here unless people continue to do things they are asked not to do and then when they continue, they get banned.

Bladethorne, the thing that has made this sight so awesome for the 3 1/2 years that it's been around, is that it's policed by the members to keep it from being like other forums that let anything go. Many of us have been on other sites and things can get nasty, inappropriate and just plain not fun. So while at times some people may come down seemingly harsh, it's just to let people know what we are and aren't about here. We want to keep it an enjoyable place for everyone to come and while opinions are freely welcome, some that are not productive or adding anything to the site will be frowned upon.

Sorry for getting off on the wrong foot, hopefully it's all good for you and we can move on.

Welcome to the site and enjoy it's wonderful resources.

Well said.
Lord knows I wouldn't enjoy this sight if it was any different. (Or like the rest.)

Marvelman February 10th, 2010 08:17 PM

Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NecroBlade (Post 981681)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogusoid (Post 981650)
DC and X-Men Heroscape, you say? Bring it on! Forgive me, but what is C3G? The abbreviation does not ring a bell.

C3G stands for "Comic Custom Creators Guild." We're a community-driven project focused on producing unofficial, but playtested and balanced customs to expand your superhero games. You can find all our work, completed and in progress, in the C3G subsection of the Comic Customs section of the forum. Once we start releasing our finished products, please try them out while you wait for more Marvel Heroscape (when?). ;)

Thanks for explaining that Necroblade.:)

Ne-gok-sa_incarnate March 24th, 2010 09:10 PM

Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?
 
(Possibly) Lucky for you apparently C3G is making an X-men set I am praying that it will be official otherwise i will not use it.

Cavalier March 24th, 2010 09:39 PM

Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ne-gok-sa_incarnate (Post 1046308)
(Possibly) Lucky for you apparently C3G is making an X-men set I am praying that it will be official otherwise i will not use it.

C3G is completely custom work, thus Custom Comic Creators Guild

Hahma March 24th, 2010 09:45 PM

Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ne-gok-sa_incarnate (Post 1046308)
(Possibly) Lucky for you apparently C3G is making an X-men set I am praying that it will be official otherwise i will not use it.

Your loss

Drewman-chu March 24th, 2010 10:44 PM

Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?
 
C3g is as close to offical as we probably will ever see. Just look at all the info and draw your own conclusions. If you are a real fan of DC or Marvel it's really not that hard to get into customs. There is a huge # of Heroclix figures available with more on the way.

Lank281 March 25th, 2010 02:52 PM

Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?
 
I really like C3G's work. They've really done a fantastic job. The only aspect I do not enjoy, is actually having to look for the individual figures. That's just something I'm going to have to get over, but like I was saying, I give applause to the boys with C3G for there commitment to the game and to us. :thumbsup:

Hahma March 25th, 2010 03:54 PM

Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lank281 (Post 1046884)
I really like C3G's work. They've really done a fantastic job. The only aspect I do not enjoy, is actually having to look for the individual figures. That's just something I'm going to have to get over, but like I was saying, I give applause to the boys with C3G for there commitment to the game and to us. :thumbsup:

Yeah that's kind of a pain, but it's the only way to get the figures. :D

Griffin March 27th, 2010 09:45 AM

Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahma (Post 1046939)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lank281 (Post 1046884)
I really like C3G's work. They've really done a fantastic job. The only aspect I do not enjoy, is actually having to look for the individual figures. That's just something I'm going to have to get over, but like I was saying, I give applause to the boys with C3G for there commitment to the game and to us. :thumbsup:

Yeah that's kind of a pain, but it's the only way to get the figures. :D

I rather enjoy spending an hour online browsing hundreds of minis for Heroclix and any other games. :D It's the spending of my family's money that bugs me, but the reward is usually worth it, even if my kids have to work their way through college. :roll:

Sherman Davies March 27th, 2010 11:56 AM

Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1048482)
It's the spending of my family's money that bugs me, but the reward is usually worth it, even if my kids have to work their way through college. :roll:

It'll teach 'em self reliance.

killergoat72 April 22nd, 2010 10:40 PM

Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?
 
UHhhgghh.... everytime I see this thread I die a little inside because I already know the answer.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.