Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Official Units (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Book of Master Win Chiu Woo (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=10401)

MegaSilver October 14th, 2012 04:09 PM

Re: The Book of Master Win Chiu Woo

Look at the top post on this page for a link.

Lyrgard November 4th, 2013 03:54 AM

I was lucky to get my hand on a Master Win Chiu Woo a week ago !

On the french forum, someone said there exist only 50 or so on this figure, because it was given to the first 50 at comic con 2007; but I didn't find any evidence supporting this statement.
Searching this forum, I found there was a giveaway of 40 of them on this site (here)
Does any one have info on the number of official Master Win Chiu Woo that exist, with source ?

1moreheroscaper January 13th, 2014 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyrgard (Post 1881643)
I was lucky to get my hand on a Master Win Chiu Woo a week ago !

On the french forum, someone said there exist only 50 or so on this figure, because it was given to the first 50 at comic con 2007; but I didn't find any evidence supporting this statement.
Searching this forum, I found there was a giveaway of 40 of them on this site (here)
Does any one have info on the number of official Master Win Chiu Woo that exist, with source ?

That is a good find. To answer your question, I don't have any real number, but I would estimate at least a couple hundred, if not three hundred or more. Like you said, 40 were given away here, and then at that time you could find about 10 or more a week on Ebay during the convention, and easily find 4-5 every week for at least 2 months later. If there were only 50 in circulation, then my two Woos would be 4% of the supply, and I highly doubt that this is true.

Again, good find...congratulations.

Serenity April 6th, 2015 06:55 PM

Master Win Chiu Woo
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Tankyteemo July 21st, 2017 05:11 PM

Just bumping to let people know that Win Chiu Woo's card is no longer visible and I doubt Menchy will be the one to fix it as he hasn't been online in 6 years.

TheAverageFan July 21st, 2017 09:08 PM

The image for his Army Card is still in the Gallery:

~TAF

R˙chean July 21st, 2017 11:41 PM

Thanks guys; I updated OP.

Pos rep to you both

Astroking112 January 9th, 2018 12:30 PM

This guy should be much better now that C3V has released four new monk heroes, one of which will let you take a turn with Woo and another hero or the Shaolin Monks.

He already seemed fairly solid before with his 4/4 Attack and Defense and Master's Assault, but being able to more efficiently use Order Markers on him should greatly increase his viability, especially since he can now either keep up with his monks or be paired with another solid hero.

Nikkomon August 10th, 2018 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname (Post 1337053)
Does a high resolution front and back scan exist for Woo?

Samuel Brown and Agent Skahen both have awesome scans that are .pdf and are 1610x1528. All I can seem to find for Woo are tiny pixelated .jpg's.

If it doesn't exist, whomever would bring it into existence would be awarded 1 internets and be loved, admired and adored by 'Scapers throughout the universe.

Ditto this guy. I just repainted a monk to look like Woo. I could really use HQ card with front and back.

itsbuzzi August 10th, 2018 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikkomon (Post 2209501)
Quote:

Originally Posted by noname (Post 1337053)
Does a high resolution front and back scan exist for Woo?

Samuel Brown and Agent Skahen both have awesome scans that are .pdf and are 1610x1528. All I can seem to find for Woo are tiny pixelated .jpg's.

If it doesn't exist, whomever would bring it into existence would be awarded 1 internets and be loved, admired and adored by 'Scapers throughout the universe.

Ditto this guy. I just repainted a monk to look like Woo. I could really use HQ card with front and back.

Check out my signature. He should be there along with almost every other card.