Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   PAS(Project Animescape) (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=52960)

Dysole May 15th, 2016 10:49 PM

Problematic

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAverageFan (Post 2090772)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dysole (Post 2089202)
Um...

So I haven't watched One Punch Man but I have two friends who have so I've garnered bits and pieces.

Can't recommend it enough. Legitimately one of the best animes I've ever watched, and I'm pretty darn picky.

If I'm ever bored enough I'd like to make a Saitama card. Not that it'd be difficult - just give him Range 1 and Infinite of every other stat. :)

~TAF

Well I'm one of the weird people who has an insanely difficult time watching subs for multiple reasons so until a dub comes out it drops pretty low on my list.

~Dysole, who thinks a Saitama card would basically be like the Chuck Norris card she made once

Barry allen May 16th, 2016 12:08 AM

Re: PAS(Project Animescape)

Question one answer.
She has a moderate strength level. I was really tired when I typed that up and it was supposed to be 4.

Now the water slicer doesn’t really move but, more, decimates the target. For example, the Ice wizard in the show uses a spell that casts unbreakable ice that can’t(isn’t supposed to) even be destroyed by the most powerful being in the whole Fairy Tail universe. She destroys it with Water Slicer because she was near a lot of water. It has to be a powerful attack if it can do more damage than the most powerful wizard who can destroy all life on earth if he blinks. Lowering it could be done absolutely. How about this:

Water Slicer
Range 6. Attack 9.
Juvia lockser may never receive any attack dice bonuses by any means when using Water Slicer.

Second:
Her main defense is water body. Her body is composed entirely of water and anything lost goes right back. That would justify a max of one wound per attack and/or double shields with a defense of 3 would be about right. Don’t get me wrong, she can take a hit but she isn’t too tough.

The reason the life is at 5 Life is because the characters have their endurance ever so slightly enhanced due to the magic. So I think 5 would be good.

I just noticed that her move was to high. It is 6 not 7. She is quick on her feet when in battle if she needs to move. However she usually just stays where she is at and uses ranged attacks from where she is.

I totally agree on water lock, your version sounds way better but I think that we should keep it minimal on the word and power as she uses that to capture people and when in dire situations. Again, I typed it up when it was like 11:00 at night so I made a lot of errors with it.

So new draft card:

Juvia Lockser
(Human, Unique Hero, Mage, Comforting/Caring(undecided))
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 2
Points 220(around here sounds good due to Water Slicer)

Water Slicer
Range 6. Attack 9.
Juvia Lockser may never receive any attack dice bonuses by any means when using Water Slicer.

Water Body
When Juvia Lockser is attacked, the most wounds she can take is one. Juvia Lockser does not have to stop her movement when entering a water space.

Water Lock(new version)
Instead of attacking, if Juvia Lockser is unengaged, she may use Water Lock. Choose a figure within 3 spaces of Juvia. Roll the twenty-sided die. On a roll of 15+, the chosen figure may not move for the remainder of the current round

Barry allen May 17th, 2016 01:14 PM

I found a figure.
http://www.animesekai.com/products/f...ail-mascots-3/

I have a card made up as well.
http://i.imgur.com/5NE8DiD.png

So just to clarify, is there any new members to add to the list?

Marro_Warlord June 1st, 2016 08:23 PM

Explanation and Update

Hey all,

Sorry I wasn't able to say anything sooner. I'm not dropping out of this project or anything, it's just that I wanted to explain my lack of appearances here. My life just got a little bit hectic at this point, and I'll be able to calm things down soon. I'll be back, and ready to get to work around June 10th.

So again, sorry for the inactivity, I'll try to get back sooner.

Your Water Slicer text isn't really necessary, as special attacks can never get any bonuses. I've revised it below.
Spoiler Alert!

Barry allen June 1st, 2016 08:48 PM

Re: Explanation and Update

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord (Post 2093039)
Hey all,

Sorry I wasn't able to say anything sooner. I'm not dropping out of this project or anything, it's just that I wanted to explain my lack of appearances here. My life just got a little bit hectic at this point, and I'll be able to calm things down soon. I'll be back, and ready to get to work around June 10th.

So again, sorry for the inactivity, I'll try to get back sooner.

Your Water Slicer text isn't really necessary, as special attacks can never get any bonuses. I've revised it below.
Spoiler Alert!

:oops: Well that's what I geyt for typing when i'm dead tired. It looks pretty solid to me so far. And don't worry at all about it, the same thing JUST happened to me.

Barry allen June 1st, 2016 08:52 PM

So I'm most likely gonna change her Class to Comforting. And a note too that I will be away from the site for a while but I will check in periodically s it is the end of the school year for the next month and a half.

Barry allen June 13th, 2016 02:00 PM

Ok. I have a new card typed up so once we get to a point where it's usable, we're going to start the playtesting. So I just had a moment of realization that if she isn't near water she cannot use any attacks at all. Also I changed Water Lock as it really didn't make sense.

Old Version:
Spoiler Alert!

New Version:
Spoiler Alert!

Zetsubo June 20th, 2016 06:32 PM

I'd like to join this project if y'all are still looking for members.

As for my 2cents on Juvia Lockser, I believe 4 life would be more appropriate due to her only taking max of 1 wound per attack. Admittedly though, I am not familiar with the character.

Barry allen June 21st, 2016 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetsubo (Post 2096888)
I'd like to join this project if y'all are still looking for members.

As for my 2cents on Juvia Lockser, I believe 4 life would be more appropriate due to her only taking max of 1 wound per attack. Admittedly though, I am not familiar with the character.

Ok. I will add you too the list. And just a shout out, is there anyone else I need to add to the members list?

Confred June 21st, 2016 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry allen (Post 2089152)
Um would this work:

ONE PUNCH MAN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 1.
Defending figures may not roll defense against One Punch Man Special attack. If the defending figure is not destroyed they may not use normal attacks for the remainder of the round. One Punch Man may only be used on Medium figures.

One Punch Man definitely punches Huge figures

TheAverageFan June 21st, 2016 07:29 PM

I'm not a part of this project, but I made a Saitama card in my spare time a while back. It's nothing special, but here it is anyway.

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF, just a Custom Creator for Fun

Barry allen June 21st, 2016 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confred (Post 2097084)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry allen (Post 2089152)
Um would this work:

ONE PUNCH MAN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 1.
Defending figures may not roll defense against One Punch Man Special attack. If the defending figure is not destroyed they may not use normal attacks for the remainder of the round. One Punch Man may only be used on Medium figures.

One Punch Man definitely punches Huge figures

Well we are on a different design now. He really didn't work out. However, Everyone that participated with the exception of me were wonderfully helpful.