Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Maps & Scenarios (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Return of the Marro. (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=37229)

iceman3317 August 7th, 2011 02:31 PM

Return of the Marro.

Hey guys this is my new campaign I am trying to work on. Sadly I could not get S-Scape or V-Scape to download. Therefore I do not have the lay out for it. Right now I am on the entrance of the Marro Stronghold. This is my own part of what happened after the Underdark was discovered and after the Swarm of the Marro. I will try to have pics up by tonight.

Sets used for all:
2 Sotm
2 BftU
2 TJ

Return of the Marro:
Quote:

Many months have passed sense the campaigns know as the Swarm of the Marro and Battle for the Underdark had ended. Aquilla joined Jandar,Ullar,Einar,and Vydar in the war to stop Utgar and Valkrill.

The five heroes who took part in the Swarm of the Marro have returned to the Ticalla Jungle to check up on Aquilla. There had been no word from her as of lately. Sonlen and the other 4 heroes stepped into the camp of the Moon Tribe Kyrie. Sonlen sniffed the air. There was a scent on the air that was bad and familiar.

"Something is wrong." Sonlen said looking around. Sonlen seen a group of familiar looking dwarves. A white bearded dwarf appeared from a hut that was near the group.

"Migol Ironwill,leader of the Axegrinders of the Burnign Forge back on Feylund." Sonlen said to the heroes.

"Maybe he can tell us what is going on." Drake Alexander suggested.

Sonlen nodded and lead the group to the dwarves.

"Lord Migol Ironwill,it is I Sonlen the Archmage from Feylund." Sonlen said.

The dwarf turned to took at Sonlen.

"Sonlen! My friend! It has been to long." Migol greeted the elf.

"Yes it has. I do not mean to be rude,but what is going on and where is Aquilla?" Sonlen asked.

The dwarf dropped his head then looked back up at the hooded elf.

"She is over in her temple. She has been poisened." Migol said.

"Poisoned!?" Raelin asked in a shocked voice.

"Yes....the Marro have returned." Migol said.

Sonlen left to group and ran to where Aquilla's temple was. Sonlen entered and around the temple stood dark skinned humans,many more dwarves and Kyrie of the Moon Tribe. There was a door guarded by two kyrie with spears. Sonlen walked over to the door and the kyrie let him through without question. In the room was a bed and Aquilla layed on it. Sonlen could tell she was in pain and weak. Sonlen walked to the bed. About the time he got there,a dragon like humanoid walked up from the left side of the room.

"I have tried everything I know. But nothing has worked." the dragon humaniod said.

"Let me take this over. I think my pet can heal her." Sonlen said. Sonlen stepped outside the room and whistled. A small red dragon flew in from the door he had entered. Sonlen entered Aquilla's room and gave his pet dragon a command.

The dragon flew to Aquilla and put its nose on her head. Almost instantly Aquilla woke,no longer in pain.

"Thank you Sonlen. I am glad you five are here again. But there is no time to talk. We must act now before it is too late."

Return of the Marro: In Search of the Stronghold.
Sets:
1 Sotm
1 BftU
2 TJ

Quote:

You have been given orders to search for a cave that may lead to the last few hives of the marro. When you find the cave however,you are ambushed by 3 squads of Marro atop the entrance of the cave. A group of stingers,a group of drudges,and some new breed you have never seen before that have blades for hands. You must push them back or wipe them out to gain a foothold on the cave.

Set Up: (Got the pics wrong)

Player 2:
Player 2 brings a team on a maximum of 200 points. 170 points much be for for Marro Drudges,Marro Dividers, and Marro Stingers. Team 2 starts atop the cave,as seen in the picture below.

Player 1: Can have a total of 300 points. One of the units must be one of the heroes of the allied generals from the Swarm of the Marro Master Set. The rest of Player 1's team must follow Aquilla. Player 1 starts in the pointed end of the swamp,as seen in the picture below.

Goals:
Player 1:
Player 1 must destroy all of Player 2's units before the end of Round 8.

Player 2:
Player 2's goal is to hold off Player 1 off until the end of Round 8 or destroy all of Player 1's units.

Spec. Rules:
No player can set foot in the cave.

Outcome: (The outcomes do not matter to continue.)
Player 1 wins:
The last Marro drops of the side of the side of the mountain. Your team has gained a foothold at the entrance of the Marro Stronghold. You send a messenger back to the Moon Tribe's Temple to call for reinforcements from the other allied generals. No doubt you will need them.

Player 2 wins:
Your team retreats back to the Moon Tribe Temple in order to get away from the Marro Stronghold. You tell Aquilla that you have failed,but have found the entrance to the stronghold. No doubt that this will be an impossible campaign without the other general's help.

RotM Room 1: Slippery Grounds.

1 SotM
1 BftU

DrummerScaper97 August 7th, 2011 11:25 PM

Re: Return of the Marro.

Good story idea, can't wait to see more :D

iceman3317 August 8th, 2011 08:00 AM

Thanks. I will try to get pictures and rules up,once I get home from school today.

The first part is finished. I will have the first room up some time this week.

iceman3317 August 15th, 2011 10:07 PM

Hey guys. Just a small update.

I have Room 1 ready,just haven't had the time to make rules and play test it. There is a good chance that I probably will not have it up for another week or so. I just started back school and already have 2 school projects going on.