Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Sightings and Sales (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Sale! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23692)

pepsidude February 22nd, 2009 02:07 AM

Sale!

Get the castle and orms return expantion at freddys for less then $11.00!!!:shock::drool:

(If you can find them)

NOT ON CLEARENCE ISLE!!!!!

Simpsons Scaper February 22nd, 2009 07:30 AM

Re: Sale!

Could you please leave us a little more information? How much is left? When does the sale end? Where is Freddy'?

Melwing17 February 22nd, 2009 04:01 PM

Apologies if I'm way out of line. Just not too pleased :)

This is bogus. I made the drive all the way out there this morning. Nothing, nada. I searched the toy section (and the clearance section, even though you said they weren't there) thoroughly (above, below, behind, etc), and did not find anything. Not even any shelf space for the items, or any empty space large enough to have held them. Asked the toys employee and they said they do not have any, and have not seen them. They are not carrying HS anymore, and he hadn't seen any on clearance in months.

I even checked the other Fred Meyer's just outside of Battle Ground in Orchards, just in case you were confused on the location; nothing there either. So unless the employee was wrong (which I admit may be the case), and you hid them somewhere completely out of the realm of toys (like in the sock bin or something), I'm gonna go ahead and call BS here. And if you DID hide them somewhere ridiculous, poopoo to you for not being a bit more specific.

We did find a great sale on some garden stuff, so the trip wasn't entirely wasted. Otherwise, I'd be asking you for my morning back, and the gas money ;)

Bahde February 22nd, 2009 04:33 PM

The BG store (off 503) hasnt had any for a bit now but I dont know about the one just off 4th Plain (Orchards), unless there is another out that way....Ive checked and both stores insisted they wouldnt have any more coming in either. :(

Please let us know what store location youre finding these at.

beisaic February 22nd, 2009 06:03 PM

I was at Smith's Marketplace (which owns Fred Meyer) in Salt Lake City yesterday, and I can confirm this sale. There is a clearance table (which is not in the toys section, but which is close to it on the second floor) which is covered in various clearance toys, as well as a sign that says "50% off lowest ticketed price." Buried on the table (There are none visible unless looking at it from overhead) are 8 Heroes of Laur sets marked at 15.88 clearance, or less that 8 bucks each after the 50% off. If anyone in the area wants them, go get 'em.

These sets have been in the store for a while, but disappear from time to time (especially during Christmas, when there were many other products competing for shelf space). All 'Scape has been clearanced at Smith's and Fred Meyers for at least 6 months.