Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Sales and Trades (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   The CEE's Collection for Sale Updated 12/14/14- Prices Cut! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=47708)

The CEE February 13th, 2013 04:46 PM

The CEE's Collection for Sale Updated 12/14/14- Prices Cut!

Hello fellow Heroscapers. I did not think this day would come, especially so soon, but I've decided to part with my Heroscape collection. I have everything I own and each piece's corresponding price listed below. All pieces are in excellent used condition and are complete unless otherwise noted.

Please note that the price listed is per item. The number to the left of each unit indicates the quantity I have available for sale. Send me a private message to work out a deal and shipping. I will ship pieces in the least expensive manner possible unless you specifically request a service (like tracking). I will give precedence to larger orders due to shipping convenience. I only accept payments through Paypal. Please send all payments to the Paypal account: deborahthequeen@yahoo.com

Thank you for looking, and happy 'Scaping!

Master Sets
1x Rise of the Valkyrie 2nd edition $45 (rulebook included)
2x Swarm of the Marro (no figures) $30

2x Marro Stingers $4

1x Feral Troll $3

Orm's Return
Charos $2
Brunak $2
Dund $2
Deathwalker 8000 $2
Su-Bak-Na $2

Ullar Valkyrie Dice + Pouch $9
Jandar Valkyrie Dice + Pouch $9

Good Traders:
Spoiler Alert!

Chill February 14th, 2013 08:17 PM

Re: The CEE's 2/13/13 Tradelist

November 1st, 2012
Received my purchase promptly in good condition, as described. Would definitely trade again!

The CEE March 4th, 2013 04:32 PM

Re: The CEE's 3/4/13 Tradelist

Feedback I've received from past trades:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Guy
Quote:

Originally Posted by The CEE
I completed an excellent trade with Silver_Guy. I can confirm that he ships stuff out lightning fast. He gets my highest recommendation!

Likewise! Great communication on his end and easy to work with. Ships his stuff lightning quick as well!

+rep

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiranx
Amazing transaction with CEE. Hoping to do it again very soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiranx
Another great purchase from The CEE. I would not hesitate to buy from him a third time and would definately recommend him to others. He has some C3v figures left for sale that need homes still.

The CEE March 26th, 2013 03:00 PM

Re: The CEE's 3/26/13 Tradelist

My trade list is once again up to date. The biggest change is that I have four squads of Zettian Infantry up for sale. Feel free to make me an offer on them or anything else. And thanks for looking!

mecha frog March 29th, 2013 09:51 AM

Completed two trades with The CEE. Both went very well. Highly recommend The CEE as a trade partner.

Mossman April 22nd, 2013 03:50 PM

Good trade with the CEE!

The CEE May 6th, 2013 05:19 PM

Re: The CEE's Tradelist- Have Quahon, Vulcanmechs, more C3V!

I've decided to sell off my C3V/SoV custom collection. I have prices for some of the harder to find miniatures (Quahon, Omegacron, Vulcanmechs) listed in my original post. I also have most of the heroes from Waves 14 and 15 that I would be willing to sell for cheap. PM me if your interested!

vegietarian18 May 12th, 2013 10:15 AM

Re: The CEE's 5/6/13 Tradelist- Have Omegacron and more C3V!

Great transaction with The CEE. Extremely fast shipping and items packed well. :up:

Mossman May 17th, 2013 04:36 PM

Re: The CEE's 5/12/13 Tradelist- Have Omegacron and more C3V

Another good trade with CEE!

caps May 17th, 2013 08:28 PM

Re: The CEE's 5/12/13 Tradelist- Have Omegacron and more C3V

I just had a great trade with The CEE. Quick shipping, good packing, reasonable deals. I recommend him.

Thanks!

The CEE June 22nd, 2013 04:24 PM

Re: The CEE's 6/22/13 Tradelist- Lots of C3V/SoV!

I added the rest of my VC customs to the list and finally added prices to each corresponding miniature. You'll also notice a few new official figures I have available (including a squad of Fyorlag Spiders).

obfuscatedhippo June 27th, 2013 02:57 AM

Re: The CEE's 6/22/13 Tradelist- Lots of C3V/SoV!

Amazing trade & transaction!!! Thank you for rapid replies to questions and fast delivery.

And thank you ... I finally have Zettian Infantry!!!!

Peace,
*Kai