Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Annapolis, MD area? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55280)

kingchewy November 8th, 2018 11:57 AM

Annapolis, MD area?

Anyone around the Annapolis, MD area and like to play in person weekly or so at the local game store, etc?

Dad_Scaper November 8th, 2018 04:08 PM

Re: Annapolis, MD area?

This is unfortunate timing. I've been running quarterly Heroscape tournaments since late 2010 in & around Annapolis, and just two weeks ago I turned over the reins for the fall tournament to Gurei-Ornery, who hosted us at his shop in Hagerstown. Not local to you, but also not far. He's also talked about running another event at his shop in February, and I am unlikely to run one in the Annapolis area before then.

I encourage you to consider making the trip to Hagerstown for the next tournament. I know you almost came to our last one at Third Eye. Don't miss out again!

As for players near you and regular gaming, I know @kldonnelly is busy, but perhaps she knows of others in the area who would be available for Heroscape gaming, whether regular or semi-regular.

Good luck!

kingchewy November 8th, 2018 04:12 PM

Thanks for the reply, I'd def try to make it out to Hagerstown for the tourney. And yea I always thought it would be a lot of fun t meet like one night a week for a game or something, but I guess it's tough since it's out of print and doesn't have a mainstream following. Thanks for the reply!

kldonnelly November 13th, 2018 12:50 PM

Unfortunately, my schedule is pretty packed. I'm still bummed that I had to miss Gurei-Ornery's initial tournament in Hagerstown.

kingchewy November 13th, 2018 12:51 PM

No worries, adults are busy these days lol

Dad_Scaper November 13th, 2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kldonnelly (Post 2235807)
Unfortunately, my schedule is pretty packed. I'm still bummed that I had to miss Gurei-Ornery's initial tournament in Hagerstown.

So am I! In your absence, *I* had to be kldonnelly!

kldonnelly November 13th, 2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper (Post 2235813)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kldonnelly (Post 2235807)

So am I! In your absence, *I* had to be kldonnelly!

The horror!

Gurei-Ornery November 14th, 2018 09:50 AM

I am trying to set up either a C3G or @Grishnakh style SuperHeroscape event sometime soon hopefully. I need to make some more buildings, since mine were slightly damaged in a fire a couple of years ago. I do think early February makes sense for a Heroscape tournament also. Maybe a @Dad_Scaper favorite multiplayer format.

kldonnelly November 14th, 2018 09:15 PM

Just don't make it Presidents' Day weekend as I will be out of town!

crxcowboy November 16th, 2018 06:16 PM

@Gurei-Ornery , please keep me in mind when you have another tournament. I'm just down the road in Frederick. My son and I would love to do SuperHeroscape. We've been getting into that at home, but don't really have the buildings yet.