Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Project (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Welcome to C3G! Directory (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=28312)

IAmBatman November 25th, 2010 09:44 PM

Re: C3G Public Directory

If we thought you had no place and hadn't progressed, you wouldn't be a Sidekick.
We're just pretty comfortable with 9 in the Inner Sanctum. You still get to LD and participate at a high level. I hope that alone is worth your sticking around. :reapershrug:
Btw, can you see the Art Department now?

Scapemage November 25th, 2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreyOwl (Post 1272995)
Besides, part of the reason for expanding the group is so that if any of us lose interest or leave for any other reason, the project can continue without us. C3G doesn't have to stop just because we do.

But it wouldn't be C3G without you...

EDIT: No I can't Bats.

EDIT2: Bats, regarding the above, that's a likely arguement some time from now. I don't see myself losing interest but it's possible. Things happen, you never know.

GreyOwl November 25th, 2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scapemage921 (Post 1273000)
Quote:

Besides, part of the reason for expanding the group is so that if any of us lose interest or leave for any other reason, the project can continue without us. C3G doesn't have to stop just because we do.

Well by bringing you guys in and training you to be the next generation, our goal is that eventually it could be C3G without us. That's not to say we have plans to leave, but we are very wary of the future of the project.

Scapemage November 25th, 2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreyOwl (Post 1273006)
Quote:

Originally Posted by scapemage921 (Post 1273000)
Quote:

Well by bringing you guys in and training you to be the next generation, our goal is that eventually it could be C3G without us. That's not to say we have plans to leave, but we are very wary of the future of the project.

But it just wouldn't be C3G. It would be completely different if all of the heroes left right now, even if we had an immediant replacement team.

IAmBatman November 25th, 2010 09:51 PM

I don't think we'd just all up and leave at once. It'd be a process of leave and replace over time.
We've survived just fine without Markb and Garada!

Scapemage November 25th, 2010 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1273011)
I don't think we'd just all up and leave at once. It'd be a process of leave and replace over time.

But I never knew them. I'm just saying that even if you all gradually left, the project would probably be fine, but when that last essence of the project we all know and love now (the last remaining hero) left, it might be C3G, but it certainly wouldn't feel like C3G.

IAmBatman November 25th, 2010 09:56 PM

You'd be surprised how things can change in time.

tcglkn November 25th, 2010 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scapemage921 (Post 1273018)
Quote:

But I never knew them. I'm just saying that even if you all gradually left, the project would probably be fine, but when that last essence of the project we all know and love now (the last remaining hero) left, it might be C3G, but it certainly wouldn't feel like C3G.

:word: Esp if Griff and Bats left. They have been the most public face of the group.

Scapemage November 25th, 2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1273024)
Quote:

Originally Posted by scapemage921 (Post 1273018)
Quote:

:word: Esp if Griff and Bats left. They have been the most public face of the group.

It was mainly pointed towards them, A3N, and GO, as they appear in ublic most often, but the other 5 heroes are certainly included in my directive.

tcglkn November 25th, 2010 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1273020)

I agree with this. If things were changing around me and I was still a sidekick, it would be weird, but if I get made a Hero amist losing some other Heroes, it would be a totally different thing.

IAmBatman November 25th, 2010 09:59 PM

That's just because we waste the most time on here. ;-) lol

Scapemage November 25th, 2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1273031)
Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1273020)

I agree with this. If things were changing around me and I was still a sidekick, it would be weird, but if I get made a Hero amist losing some other Heroes, it would be a totally different thing.

Yeah, but it still wouldn't feel the same.
Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1273034)
That's just because we waste the most time on here. ;-) lol

I'm not in hte mood for jokes right now. Sorry.