Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Project (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Welcome to C3G! Directory (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=28312)

Scapemage November 25th, 2010 08:49 AM

Re: C3G Public Directory

I am Pming the Art Dept. now.

I have a question, that applies to the person (whoever it may be) that recieves the great opportunity. Can the new Art Dept. member still rank up and eventually become a Hero (if applicable of course)?

Griffin November 25th, 2010 09:07 AM

Yes

Scapemage November 25th, 2010 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1272348)
Yes

Cool. I shall now resume the position patiently awaiting a reply from the senseis of art.

tcglkn November 25th, 2010 10:02 AM

PM sent. :D

GreyOwl November 25th, 2010 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1272401)

Already had you on the list, since we had discussed it previously. :)

GreyOwl November 25th, 2010 10:05 AM

I put up a poll for the Heroes to vote on who to add, so if you want your name on it, this is your last chance. Currently we have 3 candidates - Good Pig, scapemage, and tcglkn.

tcglkn November 25th, 2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreyOwl (Post 1272404)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1272401)

Already had you on the list, since we had discussed it previously. :)

Just wanted to explain myself to the criteria A3n sent. With a little guidance I think I would do great. I can take some criticism. 8)

Lord Pyre November 25th, 2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 1272229)
Just so all would be applicants are aware, I would be looking for "editing" skills. Things like:
  • Being able to change the colour of the clothes the comic character is wearing - Like the SHIELD Spotter or Commisioner Gordon (Oh wait you haven't seen them yet :p)
  • Adding colour highlights - Like Lex Luthor
  • Removing objects from pictures - Like the SHIELD Agents (Oh wait you haven't seen them either :p)
  • Taking parts from some pictures to add to another - Like the mini background in Wonder Woman (it's only the birds but it gives you an idea)
Whilst we can help you use the tools to do this sort of thing, having the graphical talent to accomplish it is what we are really after. So if you can do one of the above really well we could probably help you do the rest so show us that one really good example.

Cheers

Well, I'm probably out then. I've never done anything like that; I can just make cards.

But that's alright, since I don't really want to be in the sanctum, anyway, at least, without being a Hero.

Scapemage November 25th, 2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreyOwl (Post 1272406)
I put up a poll for the Heroes to vote on who to add, so if you want your name on it, this is your last chance. Currently we have 3 candidates - Good Pig, scapemage, and tcglkn.

Best of luck to you both, GodPiggy and Tickle Pickle. Hope for the best.

tcglkn November 25th, 2010 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scapemage921 (Post 1272419)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreyOwl (Post 1272406)

Best of luck to you both, GodPiggy and Tickle Pickle. Hope for the best.

Ditto to you ScapeSack. 8) I think we're all well qualified and I would not be disappointed if I do not get it.

(I got to peak in the Sanctum for a few minutes the other day anyways and it looks boring. ;) Theres no girls or drinking. :()

GreyOwl November 25th, 2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

Just so all would be applicants are aware, I would be looking for "editing" skills. Things like:
  • Being able to change the colour of the clothes the comic character is wearing - Like the SHIELD Spotter or Commisioner Gordon (Oh wait you haven't seen them yet :p)
  • Removing objects from pictures - Like the SHIELD Agents (Oh wait you haven't seen them either :p)
  • Taking parts from some pictures to add to another - Like the mini background in Wonder Woman (it's only the birds but it gives you an idea)
Whilst we can help you use the tools to do this sort of thing, having the graphical talent to accomplish it is what we are really after. So if you can do one of the above really well we could probably help you do the rest so show us that one really good example.

Cheers

This is good list. scapemage and tickle...do you guys meet this criteria? And if so, do you have a sample?

Scapemage November 25th, 2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreyOwl (Post 1272430)
Quote:

Cheers

This is good list. scapemage and tickle...do you guys meet this criteria? And if so, do you have a sample?

Yes. Samples...no, but I could make some right now. I'll be back in a few minutes.