Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Project (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Welcome to C3G! Directory (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=28312)

Griffin January 9th, 2012 12:21 AM

Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

TMNT clix figures would be a dream come true.

A3n January 9th, 2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1541384)
TMNT clix figures would be a dream come true.

:word:

Red Eyed Jedi January 9th, 2012 02:50 AM

Lots of cool untapped potential in all the Indy universe's.

Hey Bats, would you rather design Invincible? I have him up in the Public Design Thread. I wouldn't be upset if you would rather design him though, I'm sure you would do a fantastic job, with your more experience designing and all.

I kinda like the idea of a Hero's wave to be released before the public jump in the pool as well. The Hero's should have first shot at drafting their favorite Indy Characters. IMO

Griffin January 9th, 2012 10:00 AM

That is a nice sentiment, but I happen to know that Bats doesn't have any ideas on how to design Invincible. He is kinda difficult to conceptualize for our game.

Griffin January 9th, 2012 10:18 AM

Plus, Bats is usually just as happy to for anyone to LD a design.

IAmBatman January 9th, 2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1541460)
Plus, Bats is usually just as happy to for anyone to LD a design.

Yep. Not to mention my to do list is huuuuge right now. I'll definitely get to Invincible stuff given enough time, but "enough time" is probably about 5+ years right now. Also, I like what I've seen of Invincible in the Public Design Post thus far and don't have anything better off the top of my head or anything. :-)

Red Eyed Jedi January 10th, 2012 01:14 AM

I really like the thought of C3G going on for 5+ years. :)

Awesome, Just thought I would offer it up. It wouldn't be right for me to design Invincible if you wanted to do it. Maybe in 5 years when Invincible is in the 200 issue range, and you have time. You could design an older, more experienced version of Invincible. That'd be cool. 8)

Griffin January 10th, 2012 02:26 AM

Once we have wrapped up what we set out to do, or at least slowed the design process to a crawl, I will be focusing my attention on scenarios and especially just playing games. By then, I hope we will all have a super sweet program to play online - something I am working with Snappleman on (though he does most of the work).

IAmBatman January 10th, 2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi (Post 1541845)
I really like the thought of C3G going on for 5+ years. :)

Awesome, Just thought I would offer it up. It wouldn't be right for me to design Invincible if you wanted to do it. Maybe in 5 years when Invincible is in the 200 issue range, and you have time. You could design an older, more experienced version of Invincible. That'd be cool. 8)

Hogwash. You have as much of a right to him as I do and no matter who does the design, it goes through the C3G process, so I don't think either of us could screw it up too badly. :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1541857)
Once we have wrapped up what we set out to do, or at least slowed the design process to a crawl, I will be focusing my attention on scenarios and especially just playing games. By then, I hope we will all have a super sweet program to play online - something I am working with Snappleman on (though he does most of the work).

Looking forward to all of that! Once I get through my major remaining units (about 80 left on my draft list! But maaaaany more yet to design) then scenarios and DOs (and vehicle DOs) will be my major focus. And, like you said, just playing games!

Griffin January 10th, 2012 03:01 PM

Hopefully in a couple of years, you and Mrs. Bats will have moved down here as well. Then we can start organizing some big tournaments. :twisted:

Onacara January 10th, 2012 03:54 PM

Any chance you guys can make/sticky a buying guide thread for folks picking up figures.

I know the models used are printed in the books but for folks who may be interested in buying other sculpts of the same figures over the internet it would be nice to inform them of which ones NOT to buy when looking for different sculpts...

For example...I got a dual figure of Lex Luthor and Braniac because I liked the Lex sculpt but it is way out of scale (too big)...same with one of the Beast Boy sculpts I picked up (too small)

Just a thought...

quozl January 10th, 2012 04:03 PM

A general thought about figures:

Use the ones you like. Don't use the ones you don't like.

The figures chosen for the C3G cards are just figures that C3G likes. There are no mandates that those exact figures must be used in any games. Most of the time, the exact sculpt was not tested. C3G just likes it!

Now on to more important things like... my lunch!