Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3V Public Playtesting (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   2019 C3V Playtest Tournament - Complete (Congrats dok) (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=56076)

kevindola August 17th, 2019 05:23 PM

2019 C3V Playtest Tournament - Complete (Congrats dok)

C3V Playtesting Tournament

The Championship are on Desperado (Unique, Dagmar).

The Toogwick_Tuk (5-0) v. dok (5-1) pool of armies is:
* : Kurrok the Elementalist, Re-Tak-Shi, Water Elementals x9
* : Mohican River Tribe x3, Teeth of the Makwa x2, Makwa Bowhunter x3, Brave Arrow
* Dances with Gryphillins: Mohican River Tribe x4, Makwa Bowhunter x1, Brave Arrow, Capt. Nathaniel Blount, Theracus, Bol
* Out of Bounds!: Acolytes of Vorganund x3, Skull Demon x2, Corvor the Tainted One, Drow Chainfighter x1
dok chooses which army to play first or may defer. After armies are picked, Toogwick_Tuk chooses who places first.

The Semifinals are on Savage Corridor (Unique, Lodin, TG x2).

The Toogwick_Tuk (4-0) v. Dysole (4-0) pool of armies is:
* : Kurrok the Elementalist, Re-Tak-Shi, Water Elementals x9
* : Mohican River Tribe x3, Teeth of the Makwa x2, Makwa Bowhunter x3, Brave Arrow
* If at Firs, You Don't Sucseed...: Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Sentinel x2, Wildwood Runner x3, Isamu
* ...Tribe, Tribe Again: Mohican River Tribe x3, Teeth of the Makwa x2, Makwa Bowhunter x3, Brave Arrow
Toogwick_Tuk chooses which army to play first or may defer. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The dok (4-1) v. vegietarian18 (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Dances with Gryphillins: Mohican River Tribe x4, Makwa Bowhunter x1, Brave Arrow, Capt. Nathaniel Blount, Theracus, Bol
* Out of Bounds!: Acolytes of Vorganund x3, Skull Demon x2, Corvor the Tainted One, Drow Chainfighter x1
* : Beakface Sneaks x4, Quorik Warwitch, Clawfoot Interceptor x2, Eltahale
* : Acolytes of Vorganund x4, Corvor the Tainted One, Krav Maga Agents
dok chooses which army to play first or may defer. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The Quarterfinals are on Desperado (Unique, Dagmar).

The dok (3-1) v. flameslayer93 (3-1) pool of armies is:
* The Rebellious Order Marker: Capuan Gladiatros x2, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters x3, Priscus, Capt Nathaniel Blount
* Red Dwarf: 12th Caucasus Rifles x2, Shieldsmiths x3, Concan, Air Elemental
flameslayer93 chooses which army to play first or may defer. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

Round 4
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 1
Spoiler Alert!

TOURNAMENT DETAILS
Spoiler Alert!

The map pool for this event is:
Spoiler Alert!

Treasure Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

flameslayer93 August 17th, 2019 05:38 PM

Re: 2019 C3V Playtest Tournament (Signups until 8/25)

Awwwww yessssss. I am definately getting in on this.

superfrog August 17th, 2019 05:44 PM

This should be fun! Looking forward to it!

Sir Heroscape August 17th, 2019 06:38 PM

Submitted!

Heroscaper Guy August 18th, 2019 02:06 AM

I'll submit something methinks. Finally got to where I'm able to do this kinda crap again since I graduated and finally found a job (after I take a test).

Toogwick_tuk August 22nd, 2019 02:53 PM

Submitted! I really wanted to playtest some of these and wanted to get back into playing online so this is great for me.

kevindola August 22nd, 2019 04:14 PM

Excellent. We're at 10 now!

Hopefully the momentum can carry over into some future OHS seasons as well, but I'm excited to see some of these units on the field.

flameslayer93 August 23rd, 2019 12:23 PM

Signed up! I’m excited to go 0-4!

Maklar the Silver Prince August 23rd, 2019 02:59 PM

I got my armies in last night! Pretty curious to see what other people were thinking: really wondering what armies with the Wildwoods will look like.

BiggaBullfrog August 23rd, 2019 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince (Post 2307760)
I got my armies in last night! Pretty curious to see what other people were thinking: really wondering what armies with the Wildwoods will look like.

I won't be playing in this event, but when I was considering it and brainstorming armies the Monarch, 2x Sentinels, 2x Runners, and Marro Warriors seemed like an almost broken combo that I probably would have submitted. (Even though Bring 2 discourages straight broken combos, I'd be focusing more on testing the units than winning myself anyway.)

Heroscaper Guy August 23rd, 2019 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog (Post 2307793)
Quote:

I won't be playing in this event, but when I was considering it and brainstorming armies the Monarch, 2x Sentinels, 2x Runners, and Marro Warriors seemed like an almost broken combo that I probably would have submitted. (Even though Bring 2 discourages straight broken combos, I'd be focusing more on testing the units than winning myself anyway.)

It took me a second to figure out what you were talking about, because I kept thinking, "What does the Venture Bros Monarch have to do with anything"?

Dysole August 23rd, 2019 06:13 PM

Speaking For The Trees

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog (Post 2307793)
Quote:

I'd feel real leery having only 2 runners in my army.

~Dysole, punching in options