Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3V and SoV Customs (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   C3V Public Announcements (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=33420)

Kaemon Awa 123 November 13th, 2010 12:46 PM

Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherman Davies (Post 1260441)
Might wanna take any talk about Ambush here, guys. ;)

I also wanted to say to everyone who's sent in PMs for their applications: Please don't feel slighted if we do not respond to those PMs. All applications are being considered, but (at least for me) there are too many to reply to them all personally.

No offence taken. I didn't even expect a reply.

(:oops: I apoligize for hijacking this thread, it's been done enough)

Griffin November 13th, 2010 07:05 PM

Alright, lets get those questionnaires in guys. We already have a bunch, and I am guessing a lot more are still floating out there. We are gonna have a hard time deciding who is chosen, there are so many great applicants for each group. Thanks to all who decide to continue to contribute and participate no matter what, you guys rock. We seriously have the greatest community of any custom game creators. Long live Heroscape! :D

IAmBatman November 13th, 2010 07:09 PM

:stupid:

DragonSlayer2 November 13th, 2010 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 (Post 1260444)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherman Davies (Post 1260441)
Might wanna take any talk about Ambush here, guys. ;)

I also wanted to say to everyone who's sent in PMs for their applications: Please don't feel slighted if we do not respond to those PMs. All applications are being considered, but (at least for me) there are too many to reply to them all personally.

No offence taken. I didn't even expect a reply.

(:oops: I apoligize for hijacking this thread, it's been done enough)

Yea....... sorry, I guess thats my fault. Seeing how it was my custom.

DragonSlayer2

Griffin November 14th, 2010 12:29 AM

Database of available figures - a work in progress. ~ dok

Thanks Dok. :up:

tcglkn November 14th, 2010 12:43 AM

So how long are you guys going to pour over the list of PMs yall have received? When should we expect a list of the positions? I'm looking forward to how the sanctum fills out.

Killometer November 14th, 2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1260983)
So how long are you guys going to pour over the list of PMs yall have received? When should we expect a list of the positions? I'm looking forward to how the sanctum fills out.

Considering they're giving 48 hours to return them, and I only got mine 46 hours ago (I completed it yesterday, though :D), I figure it will be at least 3 more hours until the decisions are finalized. ;)

Edit: When all the positions are filled, will they be posted in the OP of this thread?

tcglkn November 14th, 2010 12:50 AM

Well I didn't know if they would have a private poll or something once they got the complete list. I know it doesn't finalize till like 1am est.

IAmBatman November 14th, 2010 01:00 AM

We're discussing things already, but we're giving until like 4 a.m. Eastern on Monday for all applications to be submitted. I'm wondering if we should post a list of finalists once we narrow down to them.

Griffin November 14th, 2010 01:08 AM

We in the sanctum are not in a rush. We are doing our best to be selective and you guys made it very difficult for us. :p

I only hope that the ones that are not selected do not take it as a sign that they are not wanted. We plan on working with everyone publicly, but there are something like voting and analyzing things that is just better done in small groups.

Griffin November 14th, 2010 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1260996)
We're discussing things already, but we're giving until like 4 a.m. Eastern on Monday for all applications to be submitted. I'm wondering if we should post a list of finalists once we narrow down to them.

No, the sanctum should discuss, vote, decide, and then announce. It has always worked best that way.

tcglkn November 14th, 2010 01:11 AM

I agree with Griffin that voting should be done in small groups. I know I won't leave just because I'm not selected for the sanctum. I plan on sticking around for as long as RL allows. :p