Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

jesus20456 February 9th, 2017 12:25 AM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2135383)
Hey, would anybody want to playtest my "New Gok-Sa" custom tomorrow? I could play after noon (pacific time).

Also, if you don't want to playtest some stupid custom some chump on the internet made, we could test one of yours or even just play a game (how novel).

Ill help you test if you help me test one of mine

kevindola February 10th, 2017 11:55 AM

I am available for a game tonight. After 7pm central. Willing to play anything. Shoot me a PM if you're able to play and we'll get it set up for tonight.

Game found with jesus20456. 480 points classic only. Here is the game link:

jesus20456 v. kevindola

jesus20456 and I finished a really fun one

480 points
kd: Tul-Bak-Ra, Marro Drones x5, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan
jesus: Einar Imperium x2, Sacred Band x2, Marcus Gallus

I got 9 activations twice in the first round, but all I did was set up the Imperium to swoop in and start double attacking drones left and right. Jesus really used Marcus well to get the +1 attack for the Imperium in key spots. My drones were able to hit a couple of Imperium and Band and I tried to set up TBR.

A key situation happened late when TBR took 3 wounds and was able to teleport in some reinforcements who were way out of position, then on my turn I was able to activate all of my remaining 7 drones who rampaged through the rest of the Band.

The Imperium weren't done though killing Tul-Bak and most of the remaining drones.

Iskra cleaned up though! On her first turn she hit summons. They killed an Imperium and hit a Lethal Sting on Marcus. The Imperium knocked out one more Rechet, but I got the win with 2 Rechets, 1 Drones, and full health Iskra. Really interesting game.

kevindola February 10th, 2017 09:42 PM

I am still available for a game tonight. I probably can play if we get started in the next 3 hours (11pm central).

Edit: Got another game with 20456 in. TorKulNa stomped a lot of Warforged along the Marr Highway. Road kill warforged

kevindola February 11th, 2017 06:30 PM

Available tonight for a game late. I will be avaialble to START a game between 9:30pm-midnight central

EDIT: No game found

kevindola February 12th, 2017 11:46 AM

Available today from 4:30pm-10pm central today to play a game

Sheep February 12th, 2017 02:52 PM

Already PMed KD, but I'd be up for a game anytime up until him and I play.

Scaperedude February 12th, 2017 06:28 PM

I'd play you right now @heroscaper2010 .... If you want!

Sheep February 12th, 2017 07:17 PM

@Scaperedude and I are starting a game in a few minutes. Come watch as Mezzos x2, Morgoloth, WoBs x2 and Garrett Burns (me) take on Warforged x3, Raelin, Krug, Marro Warriors, and Isamu (Scaperedude)!

Game Name:
58a0e24b2ef261486938699.html

Google Doc String
17Rm4luFpwRRrIWH66ec4dpPTGQNwACDeZqtiR8yEKfs

Dr.Goomonkey February 14th, 2017 11:31 PM

Hey, if anybody wants to play a game with my New-Gok-Sa tomorrow around 5 pm PST shoot me a PM. Here's the card, if you're interested:

jesus20456 February 17th, 2017 02:46 PM

Anyone free for a game today some time around 4-10 pm pacific time?

Sheep February 17th, 2017 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesus20456 (Post 2136562)
Anyone free for a game today some time around 4-10 pm pacific time?

I can play at those times. I can message you more specifically later (around 2 your time)

To anyone else also: I can play from 6 EST to whenever I feel like tonight. Let me know if you're available! :)

kevindola February 20th, 2017 09:25 PM

I am available tonight for a game. Just shoot me note and I'll set something up.