Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

Shiftrex October 26th, 2020 02:02 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Looking for a game tonight, 4pm to 8pm mst

TheEpicAlpaca October 26th, 2020 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vegietarian18 (Post 2426008)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEpicAlpaca (Post 2425777)
I know this is usually for the google docs request thread games.

But can anyone point me in a direction of table top simulator for heroscape? I think it would be a great idea to play heroscape on TTS, it is a smooth and easy platform to run it, especially in 3D. I am sure I'm not the first person to learn about this. Has anyone tried this?

Heroscape is on the Tabletop Simulator Steam game. I haven't used it in a while so I don't know how exactly to find it, but it's there, you just search Heroscape somewhere. There's not a great variety of map selection if I recall correctly. I think the only one I could get to work was Migol's Tomb. But anyway, it's there.

The main reason people don't play Tabletop simulated games often is Google Docs Online Heroscape has been going on since ~2012 while Tabletop Simulator came out in 2015. The scene here was already established. Also the Tabletop Simulator interface is a little bit cumbersome, it takes substantially longer to move and rotate figures in three-dimensional space than it does in Google Docs two dimensional space. But it is fun, especially if you're looking for a feel closer to normal casual heroscape as Google Docs is more tournament oriented.

Thanks for the information. Yeah I know google docs is the preferred way just because it's what has been adopted. I watched a video of a twitch streamer making a map and armies to play against each other. It definitely looked like a long while until he was ready to go.

But if anyone is interested in trying hscape out on tts, and willing to put the time in send me a pm. You can play against me and we can build any army. Thanks

Arrow Grut October 28th, 2020 06:48 PM

Anyone wanna get a game in tonight? Free from to start to 7 pm EST to 12 PM EST. I am down to play anything, playtesting or otherwise.

Arrow Grut October 31st, 2020 09:58 AM

Cancelled my plans today because I did not sleep last night; still cannot sleep. I am free almost all day now, I'll check-in periodically (at least once an hour) to see if anyone gets a game in. Up for any format or playtesting!

Arrow Grut November 2nd, 2020 12:13 PM

Up for a game tonight after 4:30 est or so

Sir Heroscape November 2nd, 2020 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrow Grut (Post 2427020)

will probably take you up on that...though it'll be a little later for me (7pm EST)...tag me or shoot me a PM around that time if I don't remember to post here.

Arrow Grut November 2nd, 2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape (Post 2427031)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrow Grut (Post 2427020)

will probably take you up on that...though it'll be a little later for me (7pm EST)...tag me or shoot me a PM around that time if I don't remember to post here.

Cool! Will do

Arrow Grut November 4th, 2020 09:47 PM

Anyone wanna stop thinking about the election and play some heroscape? I'll be up for a while, and I'll check in periodically

Sir Heroscape November 7th, 2020 07:45 PM

I can play for about an hour or more.

Chris Perkins November 7th, 2020 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape (Post 2427701)
I can play for about an hour or more.

If you're still available, I can play if we start in the next 10-15 minutes.

Sir Heroscape November 10th, 2020 07:34 PM

Anyone interested in Playtesting?

Sir Heroscape November 11th, 2020 09:53 PM

Anyone interested in playtesting?