Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Official Rules & FAQ's (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Question that my AT-GAME-ADMINS couldn't answer! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=3548)

Hex_Enduction_Hour October 23rd, 2006 06:57 PM

:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

DNutt, you had to make a thread about this? Did I not have the answer, my man? Was I not correct? :rock:

Mal eventually agreed with me to get the game moving again. :fencing:

The Heck with the rulesbook, Nether, I knew the score!
But seriously, I had the rulesbook handy and couldn't locate the information. I just wanted to spew Acid and Ice Shards on castle infiltraters!

Btw, I seriously considered taking 400 points worth of Reavers into the castle in this game, but I only have seven sets....so far.

LilNewbie October 23rd, 2006 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour

Btw, I seriously considered taking 400 points worth of Reavers into the castle in this game, but I only have seven sets....so far.

Lightweight....

;)

Newb.

dnutt99 October 23rd, 2006 07:04 PM

Quote:

DNutt, you had to make a thread about this? Did I not have the answer, my man? Was I not correct?

With all due respect, :bowdown: Mr. HEH DID IN FACT have the correct answer, and said it with absolute certainty! But yes we were trying to keep it moving! :D

Hex_Enduction_Hour October 23rd, 2006 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilnewbie
Quote:

Lightweight....

;)

Newb.

:lol:
Newb, you shoulda seen my game with Heretic. I had 3 sets of Aubriens and four sets of Reavers. If I had anymore of those nasty roborodents, I would'nt've been able to place them in the starting zone. As it was, I left Guilty and one Reaver behind.

Btw, I love the JJ custom figure/card you got! I was privy to sneak peek on Friday night. You lucky ducks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnutt99
Quote:

DNutt, you had to make a thread about this? Did I not have the answer, my man? Was I not correct?

With all due respect, :bowdown: Mr. HEH DID IN FACT have the correct answer, and said it with absolute certainty! But yes we were trying to keep it moving! :D

Dude, again, great day! I owe you & Sexy mama tons of bows!
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

LilNewbie October 23rd, 2006 08:41 PM

JJ's customs were awesome and a complete surprise! I really enjoyed using the Deathstalkers. Their 5 defense was extremely useful (except against Markwars ;) ). And the Maul actually worked 2 or 3 times in the tourney (I did roll several all-skull rolls that were agains large or huge creatures too.) They were an excellent assault force as the Minions made their way forward to handle any of the tough guys left. The roborats were useful in capturing glyphs (Ninth can tell you about that, too) and the Marro Warrios did a good job too.

Newb.

Jim October 23rd, 2006 10:18 PM

Man, looks like I picked the wrong weekend to have gone to San Francisco... :D

Jim

Hex_Enduction_Hour October 23rd, 2006 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim
Man, looks like I picked the wrong weekend to have gone to San Francisco... :D

Jim

Well, Guerillanator was AWOL, so's we couldn't've gotten our revenge on him anyway, Jim.
Feel like visiting us a week before turkey time? :D