Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Bunker (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=57274)

Zakizzryn May 16th, 2020 07:29 PM

The Book of Bunker

The Book of Bunker

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 24
AIN'T EASY BEING GREEN

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...nker_comic.png
Comic PDF

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...unker_mini.png
Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Bunker figure from the DC Heroclix Teen Titans set.
Its model number and name are #049 / Bunker.

Character Bio - Raised in the small Mexican village called 'El Chilar', Miguel Jose Barragan had grown up in a loving and supportive community, and found acceptance as an openly gay teenager. When Miguel manifested the meta-human ability to create psionic energy constructs, the extroverted idealist sought out Red Robin in an attempt to become a full-fledged superhero. Miguel adopts the code-name Bunker then becomes a target of N.O.W.H.E.R.E., a mysterious organization abducting super-powered youths for their own nefarious purposes. Red Robin makes contact with Bunker, and soon organizes a group of targeted teenagers into a meta-human resistance force known as the 'Teen Titans'. Together, they are able to liberate the living weapon known as Superboy and dismantle N.O.W.H.E.R.E.’s secret complex in the Antarctic.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Zakizzryn May 16th, 2020 07:30 PM

Re: The Book of Bunker - Breathing

NAME = BUNKER
SECRET IDENTITY = MIGUEL BARRAGAN

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TITAN
PERSONALITY = RECKLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 180

PSIONIC BRICK WALL
Start the game with 3 purple Brick Markers on this card. Before rolling defense dice for Bunker or a friendly figure adjacent to Bunker, you may remove a Brick Marker from this card to add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

PUMMELING FISTS
When attacking an adjacent figure, all blanks rolled count as additional hits.

PLATFORMER 3
When counting spaces for the normal movement of a figure you control that is moving onto a space within 3 spaces of Bunker, elevation changes of up to 3 levels count as 1 space. Bunker and all figures you control within 3 spaces of him may ignore the effects of all terrain.

SUPER STRENGTH

Zakizzryn May 16th, 2020 07:30 PM

Original Design
Spoiler Alert!

Changes
Spoiler Alert!

Comic Art 1

Comic Art 2

Comic Art 3

tcglkn May 16th, 2020 07:31 PM

Dibs on card.

Yodaking May 16th, 2020 07:40 PM

Changes look good. Much more comfortable with +1 dice being handed out. Think the spaces between the bullet points are not needed. Just a general tip on running LD's, I try to copy and paste over as much synergy as I can from threads have recently been released. Like Metahuman & Titan should be ones that are easy enough to grab from another thread. It's not an official requirement, and you'll see lots of LD not do it, but I find it's a good habit to get into. Always helps me when building armies to have those links in place.

Arch-vile May 16th, 2020 07:45 PM

Excited to see this one! Bunker was a standout character from his Titans run, and he's got a cool powerset. And it's always great seeing a new ally design.

The wording could use a little cleaning up, but I like it overall. He's likely going to be pretty strong with giving an autoshield on defense to his allies once per round. He's fairly fragile himself once you get past that at least.

Any reason why the Chain Marker can only grab heroes? I would instead limit it to small and medium figures.

Zakizzryn May 16th, 2020 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yodaking (Post 2384239)
Changes look good. Much more comfortable with +1 dice being handed out.

Thanks! I kind of dig it as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yodaking (Post 2384239)
Think the spaces between the bullet points are not needed. Just a general tip on running LD's, I try to copy and paste over as much synergy as I can from threads have recently been released. Like Metahuman & Titan should be ones that are easy enough to grab from another thread. It's not an official requirement, and you'll see lots of LD not do it, but I find it's a good habit to get into. Always helps me when building armies to have those links in place.

I put the bullet points up to separate what each marker could do, what I didn't expect was the huge space it put between after I was done with the post. Noted for next time haha.

Zakizzryn May 16th, 2020 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arch-vile (Post 2384241)
Excited to see this one! Bunker was a standout character from his Titans run, and he's got a cool powerset. And it's always great seeing a new ally design.

The wording could use a little cleaning up, but I like it overall. He's likely going to be pretty strong with giving an autoshield on defense to his allies once per round. He's fairly fragile himself once you get past that at least.

Any reason why the Chain Marker can only grab heroes? I would instead limit it to small and medium figures.

Wording at the time. I was thinking of an ability that enabled him to grab an opposing figure to engage, or have him rescue an ally from engagement.
Small and Medium figures works a lot better.

quozl May 16th, 2020 07:52 PM

Should this guy have Mental Shield?

MrNobody May 16th, 2020 07:53 PM

Real smooth start for a first LD!

I dunno if you've already sorted this, but it usually helps to find someone who can get you mini pics (or take them yourself) sooner rather than later. There have been a few times where we've gotten to making the card and realized nobody actually owns the mini, and that's just a whole hassle. :p

Ronin May 16th, 2020 08:04 PM

I've got the mini, if Zak doesn't have it himself.

Zakizzryn May 16th, 2020 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin (Post 2384253)
I've got the mini, if Zak doesn't have it himself.

I have the figure, just unsure of the requirements for a mini photo shoot.