Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Marvel News (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   More Marvel Heroscape? When? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=22153)

IAmBatman July 27th, 2009 10:30 PM

Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoe (Post 880523)
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/31003

Due out in December is what i hear...suprised no one posted this yet

-SHoe

I'm not seeing any information to that effect whatsoever on the link you provided, nor have I seen anything like that anywhere else. What am I missing here?

Sherman Davies July 27th, 2009 11:43 PM

Is it sad and pathetic that I'm so hoping for Shoe to be right that I'm grasping at his user location (Seattle, WA) as a positive sign?

Yep, it's sad and pathetic.

RabSheila August 5th, 2009 02:54 PM

Is there any way we can get an update to this question asked by Truth to WotC January 2008?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truth (Post 682909)
Is Marvel staying with Hasbro?
WotC: Marvel, yes. The Marvel booster wave is going to come out - our engineers are working on it now. We don't have a date for it yet, as it wasn't as complete as Wave 8 when it transitioned.

If there has been an update to this, excuse this question.

nicktheant August 5th, 2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RabSheila (Post 887003)
Is there any way we can get an update to this question asked by Truth to WotC January 2008?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truth (Post 880558)
WotC: Marvel, yes. The Marvel booster wave is going to come out - our engineers are working on it now. We don't have a date for it yet, as it wasn't as complete as Wave 8 when it transitioned.

If we are going to learn anything soon, it would be gencon. Right when I get to gencon I going to straight to the heroscape booth to see what goodies we are soon going to get.:)

RabSheila August 5th, 2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicktheant (Post 887005)
If we are going to learn anything soon, it would be gencon. Right when I get to gencon I going to straight to the heroscape booth to see what goodies we are soon going to get.:)

Cool. Be sure to remember your fellow 'scapers that were unable to attend and keep them in the information loop.

nicktheant August 5th, 2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RabSheila (Post 887012)
Quote:

Originally Posted by nicktheant (Post 887005)

Cool. Be sure to remember your fellow 'scapers that were unable to attend and keep them in the information loop.

No It's all for me! No one else is allowed to know about the new expansions!:twisted:(I'll see if I can get a picture)

Agent Minivann August 5th, 2009 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RabSheila (Post 887003)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truth (Post 880558)

If I had to guess (and I do) I would say that the original hold on this is that they didn't have the set ready for mass production. I say that because of the mention of engineers. That sounds like they may have had everything ready (sculpts, cards, packaging design, etc) with the exception of having all the mass production molds and process/work instructions for the painting ready. It's not much of an update. All of that could have been deduced from the original posting. Everything else is just going to be speculation. At least until someone green lights the release of real information.

RabSheila August 5th, 2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicktheant (Post 887016)
No It's all for me! No one else is allowed to know about the new expansions!:twisted:(I'll see if I can get a picture)

That statement just brings this image to mind

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Fanfaskjfd.jpg

(Substitue New Expansion Info for Treasure Bag)

SNOWMAN_the_TACTITIONER August 12th, 2009 05:09 PM

Who knows? Maybe that is what this is about...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...&postcount=115

IAmBatman August 12th, 2009 05:25 PM

A few days ago I would've highly doubted that we'd hear anything about this as Gencon. Since then, there's been the Wave 10 info, and now Paul's drive by ... so I'm a little bit more optimistic that we might hear something soon. WotC seems to be picking up speed with Heroscape lately - which is a good thing for all. :-)

Greyelephant August 12th, 2009 07:49 PM

Yes, I firmly believe we'll be seeing love for Marvel at GEn Con.

Lank281 August 18th, 2009 12:51 PM

Well, GenCon has passed, (and unless I missed something,) Marvel HeroScape still seems to be in production limbo. Unless they're trying to raise money with Wave 10 and Master Set 3, for further production, I'm not sure what to really think at this point.