Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HoME Customs (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   The Workbook of Orc Deep Drummer - Playtesting(Fellowship A) (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=57517)

Chris Perkins September 21st, 2020 11:36 AM

Re: The Workbook of Orc Deep Drummer - Design (Fellowship A)

I think I like "you control" over "friendly" because of the thematic fit - orcs from different groups, even when allied, didn't like following each other's leaders, so the "team" synergy seems like poor thematic fit.

I updated the OP with this change and will continue going through the checklist at some point in the next few days.

Chris Perkins September 24th, 2020 03:23 PM

Ok, I've gone through the whole checklist and we should be good now.

The full checklist, with my answers/annotations, is present in my earlier post on 9/17 in a {spoiler} tag.

Shiftrex September 24th, 2020 04:42 PM

Nice! Well done.

capsocrates October 7th, 2020 09:16 AM

Thanks Chris! It looks great. I think I saw that Shiftrex *also* did an editing checklist earlier in the thread; we should make a habit of linking to the editing checklist so we don't do it twice again, haha. *facepalm*

Let's move on to playtesting. @Shiftrex @Chris Perkins

Did we explicitly to decide to remove "of Moria" from the name? I think it is too long if we add it in, just want to make sure we are conscious of the difference from the other two orc cards.

Chris Perkins October 7th, 2020 09:33 AM

I'm pretty sure we did decide to remove "of moria". There isnt any other location of "drums in the deep" so I don't think there's any ambiguity. Just like Ugluk will be Ugluk and not Ugluk of White Hand.

Shiftrex October 8th, 2020 03:32 PM

Agreed, we didnt add "of Moria" because it would be too long. Orc playtest here I come lol.

capsocrates October 12th, 2020 08:07 AM

That's an implicit Yes vote from Shiftrex.
@Chris Perkins if you are ready for playtesting can you update the thread title and post a link to this thread in the playtesting thread as an announcement?

Chris Perkins October 12th, 2020 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capsocrates (Post 2423433)
That's an implicit Yes vote from Shiftrex.
@Chris Perkins if you are ready for playtesting can you update the thread title and post a link to this thread in the playtesting thread as an announcement?

Done & Done