Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Nightwing (II) (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55803)

Scapemage May 13th, 2019 10:47 PM

The Book of Nightwing (II)

The Book of Nightwing (II)

C3G DC WAVE 33
BATMAN FOREVER

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...g-II_comic.png
Comic PDF

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...ng-II_mini.png
Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman set.
Its model number and name are #008 / Nightwing.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman Gravity Feed set.
Its model number and name are #205 / Nightwing.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman: Batman Family Fast Forces set.
Its model number and name are #003 / Nightwing.

Current Glyphs of Utility

Character Bio - Formerly sidekick to the first Batman, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson built a name for himself as Nightwing, the defender of Blüdhaven and core member of the Teen Titans. After briefly filling in for Bruce Wayne as the next Batman, Grayson dons the Nightwing mantle again, this time with a new suit, greater tools, and greater experience. He works alongside the Bat Family fighting crime in Old Gotham and solidifying his place as the Boy Wonder.

-Rulings and Clarifications-

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Scapemage May 13th, 2019 10:49 PM

Re: The Book of Nightwing (II) (Breathing Period)

NAME = NIGHTWING
SECRET IDENTITY = DICK GRAYSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 200

UTILITY BELT 1
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place one Utility Equipment Glyph of your choice on this card. Nightwing cannot lose this glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

SHOCK BATONS
When Nightwing attacks an adjacent figure without the Electrically Charged special power, that figure rolls one fewer defense die for every 2 skulls rolled by Nightwing, up to a maximum of 2 fewer dice. When Nightwing attacks an adjacent figure, he may attack one additional time.

NIMBLE MIND, NIMBLE BODY
Order Markers can never be moved to or from Nightwing's card by opponents' special powers. Nightwing may move through all figures, and never takes falling damage or leaving engagement attacks. After rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move Nightwing one space up to 6 levels up or down.

Scapemage May 13th, 2019 10:49 PM

Reserved for art. Mini and background linked in OP.
Comic:

MrNobody May 13th, 2019 11:12 PM

Does this mean we’ll officially have more Dicks than Bruces?

Ronin May 13th, 2019 11:21 PM

I'm counting 4-4, chum.

MrNobody May 13th, 2019 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin (Post 2280749)
I'm counting 4-4, chum.

I think I mentally store him under Secret Identity = Adam West, so I forgot. :lol:

Ronin May 13th, 2019 11:31 PM

Should we go for Daring over Determined here for the personality? Not sure exactly what makes sense for this era of Nightwing (seems to be N52?), but my instinct is that I like him aligning with the "his own man" versions of Dick over the "trying to fill Batman's shoes" version of Dick.

Otherwise, no questions. Dig the write-up.

Yodaking May 14th, 2019 12:18 AM

I have a red suited Nightwing figure if you need pics here.

Lord Pyre May 14th, 2019 08:10 AM

I’m pretty sure he only wore the red suit for a few issues before going right back to blue. Sure we want to still use it?

I haven’t read any of his red suit appearances though, so if it’s appropriate, then great!

IAmBatman May 14th, 2019 08:36 AM

Happy with where this is at in terms of the design. :up:

johnny139 May 14th, 2019 09:03 AM

Red suit was pretty brief in the comics but has been returned to here and there in cartoons. Nightwing Heroclix otherwise all use the "blue V" look, so variety is nice. Unless we want to go disco suit here! It's my personal favorite. :D

https://52f4e29a8321344e30ae-0f55c91...es/1027780.jpg

I don't really like how compound Nimble Mind, Nimble Body is, personally - it just feels like three powers jammed together. And I'm not a huge fan of the "acrobatic dodge" ability in general but it's standard on Dick Grayson designs at this point, so not point arguing there. :p

Don't remember him ever really using shock batons, but I like the mechanic.

LordVenoc May 14th, 2019 09:07 AM

Red suit was all 30 issues of the Nightwing run of New 52. It doesn't feel AS long because he switched to Agent 37 after that, which pretty well ran to the end of the New 52. He did not switch back to blue until Rebirth.