Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Public Design Workshop (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=33035)

Griffin November 9th, 2010 06:59 PM

Re: Public Design Post

Lets Hear Connor Hawk again shall we. :)

Scapemage November 9th, 2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1256539)
Lets Hear Connor Hawk again shall we. :)

What do you mean?

Regarding Green Arrow, in order to porperly create him, I need to know whether or not you'd prefer him to be in the state before he gained Metahuman powers after he took the brain damage in '08.

Oh, and please consider The Top and J'onn before considering Hawke, as they are higher on my list.

Griffin November 9th, 2010 07:22 PM

Black Lantern's and White Lantern's are out of the equation, I thought I told you that. We agreed it isn't a good time for them and when the time is right, there are a couple of heroes who want to be the ones to set their precedent.

Top is too powerful for my likings and I don't care much for your write up of him either.

I want to see some well thought out ideas with a lot more finesse than what you have shown currently, that is why I want to go back to HUMAN Connor. ;)

Scapemage November 9th, 2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1256577)
Black Lantern's and White Lantern's are out of the equation, I thought I told you that. We agreed it isn't a good time for them and when the time is right, there are a couple of heroes who want to be the ones to set their precedent.

Top is too powerful for my likings and I don't care much for your write up of him either.

I want to see some well thought out ideas with a lot more finesse than what you have shown currently, that is why I want to go back to HUMAN Connor. ;)

Alrighty then, I'll probably give you a write-up tomorrow. 'Night all.

quozl November 9th, 2010 07:27 PM

Any chance of a listing of figures the heroes would like to see?

Griffin November 9th, 2010 07:32 PM

Cool.

Griffin November 9th, 2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 1256587)
Any chance of a listing of figures the heroes would like to see?

That would be thousands of characters though.

tcglkn November 9th, 2010 07:36 PM

If we are doing this on meritocracy, how come y'all are pushing so hard for scapemage to get the design when I have a very solid write up? Do you guys not want Shadow Thief right now?

EDIT: I'm not trying to make myself seem better than scapemage, I just took the initiative to work out the kinks in my Shadow Thief design with you guys. Then we go to meritocracy and my design is better than scape's plus there is another spot coming soon. Why hold up the one open spot working out a design when you already have a good one with someone else? Scape should have had his designs worked out more in advance. :shrug:

Griffin November 9th, 2010 07:48 PM

I agree with you tickle.

tcglkn November 9th, 2010 07:52 PM

I don't want to seem like a selfish jerk, but you are holding up a design. Let scape work on his design write up and take the Batman spot. :)

Hahma November 9th, 2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1256577)

I tried to find The Top in DC Comic Database and Google and can't find this guy. Just get The Top lists of comic characters etc.

Anyway, I agree that this guys seems kind of powerful. The wording is kind of in need of work as well. Subtle powers are nice too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1256604)
If we are doing this on meritocracy, how come y'all are pushing so hard for scapemage to get the design when I have a very solid write up? Do you guys not want Shadow Thief right now?

EDIT: I'm not trying to make myself seem better than scapemage, I just took the initiative to work out the kinks in my Shadow Thief design with you guys. Then we go to meritocracy and my design is better than scape's plus there is another spot coming soon. Why hold up the one open spot working out a design when you already have a good one with someone else? Scape should have had his designs worked out more in advance. :shrug:

I don't know about this new system, so I can't comment on why you haven't been given the chance considering you have a better write up that you've been working on, I think with Bats? Anyway, Griff and Bats seem to be involved in this and I'd like to see what they say regarding how this is going to proceed.

tcglkn November 9th, 2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahma (Post 1256632)
I don't know about this new system, so I can't comment on why you haven't been given the chance considering you have a better write up that you've been working on, I think with Bats? Anyway, Griff and Bats seem to be involved in this and I'd like to see what they say regarding how this is going to proceed.

I worked on it with both Bats and Griffin. I am a little confused by this new meritocracy method as well. :confused: