Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Sales and Trades (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   LeftOn4ya Selling lots of Master/terrain sets (15+) and figs (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=49394)

lefton4ya October 1st, 2013 12:07 PM

LeftOn4ya Selling lots of Master/terrain sets (15+) and figs

For stuff selling/trading, asking around 75% of eBay price - See my BoardGameGeek Marketplace for everything I am selling and this Google Sheet as well for quantities and links. Notice anything that is not New or Like New is missing items so look at details. I also have a lot of multiples so when you view or "Add to Cart" you can see quantity. Shipping for figures is fairly inexpensive, but terrain and master sets is expensive. I pass the shipping expense on but do offer discounts for bulk orders. I do ship internationally, but you will have cover extra shipping costs and fees and honestly it is not worth shipping master sets or terrain outside of the Americas, only figures. See Product Weights & Sizes -- The Definitive List and figure out the weight of what you want. Then look up shipping from US ZIP 41042 (USPS usually cheapest) - I only charge what it costs.

List and links from BGG - browse on my BoardGameGeek Marketplace to see details such as what pack and master set version, and Google Sheet to see quantities:
Spoiler Alert!

C3G/C3V/SoV Figs and comic customs:
Spoiler Alert!

Past Good Trades with 63 people: @Jexik @Captain , @brettbon33 , @Joshed7 , @TheEpicAlpaca , @Captain , @brettbon33 , @Joshed7 , @nheller , @KingZombie , @WOOKIE , @hose , @Rstclair82 , @Gistisgrand , @Vraal , @vanwhackjob , @Naesalla , @obfuscatedhippo , @Huggable Zombie , @Grok , @Rocktroll , @enkidu , @clembo2021 , @Gurei-Ornery , @flameslayer93 , @hangred , @enkidu , @snoweel , @BurlyCo , @Nirek , @Kic22ker , @ProfitOfDoom * 2, @KRUG! , @Sinterklaas , @Syvaris , @Grison , @Arcus , @quozl , @Rich10 * 2, @Scapemage 921, @Frylock , @Paronychodon , @Pilgrim , @robbdaman , @Hilo-scaper , @LUCKE13 , @killercactus , @Raudulfr Shieldcrusher , @Fedex worker , @saintBYgrace , @J4Jandar , @Uchiha Blood , @TheSparkleInYourWater , @All Your Pie , @Viideosayg , @NecroBlade , @outforblood , @CJtheMighty , @doverboy , @Grimnak , @Koolster25 , @cajunsloth , @Dark_Stranger , William099
Bad trade with: (completely burned by) @Skater_12 , (Missing Items with) @Melwing17

obfuscatedhippo October 1st, 2013 12:36 PM

Re: LeftOn4ya Selling Entire Collection!

I am interested in your C3G figures, and will PM you.

Thanks for giving Heroscapers a shot at your amazing collection.

El T October 1st, 2013 07:15 PM

I am interested in a couple of these, but I don't think I could drop 75 at a time on scape. I'll keep an eye on this, though.

Vraal October 1st, 2013 08:37 PM

Pm'ed you with my interests.

Chachi October 2nd, 2013 10:58 AM

I'm close by in Medina...... I'll PM you with what I would want

lefton4ya October 4th, 2013 10:07 PM

4 trades down and a couple more in process. Redownload my spreadsheet or see the spoiler for what's left. Summary of what sold:
Add D&D units (besides one master set left), most of the rare commons in wave 3/4/7/9/10, all C3V, and almost all C3G, and some terrain expansions.

I lowered orders I am taking to $50. If you have already contacted me, see my last PM, and reply.

hose October 8th, 2013 12:11 AM

PM sent. Thanks for offering here first :).

Naesalla October 8th, 2013 12:24 PM

Positive Feedback

Package arrived this morning and this is easily among the best transactions I've had dealing online. Hassle free, great communication, fast shipping and safe packing on quite a large order (large for me at least). Thanks again LeftOn4ya

Vraal October 10th, 2013 02:57 PM

Had a great transaction with him,great communication and service with fast mail, great guy! :D

hose October 13th, 2013 02:54 PM

Good transaction with Lefton4ya. Good communication, helped me a lot as this was my first time through this site, and shipped quickly once we we finalized.

Gistisgrand October 14th, 2013 12:07 AM

Positive Feedback

Had a great transaction with LeftOn4Ya. exchanged several pms and was very helpful throughout the process. very fair prices and would gladly buy again.Thanks again LeftOn4ya

obfuscatedhippo October 14th, 2013 12:39 AM

C3G figures received! Thanks for kick-starting my Superheroes of 'Scape collection. I have a lot of card-reading to do : P