Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Sif (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=41131)

Griffin May 10th, 2012 10:48 PM

The Book of Sif

The Book of Sif

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 36
ASGARD'S MIGHT

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/..._Sif_comic.png
Comic PDF

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...G_Sif_mini.png
Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers Movie set.
Its model number and name are #012 / Sif.

Character Bio - Sister of Heimdall, Sif has been the constant companion of Thor and Balder since childhood. Like most Asgardians, Sif was born with golden hair. Hers, however, was turned black after Loki jealously cut it and replaced it with enchanted hair made by dwarves. At an early age she showed great prowess as a warrior and was considered the best female warrior of all of Asgard, matched only by Brunnhilde. At one point she was given to the death goddess Hela by a giant in exchange for immortality, but Thor saved her by offering himself in her place. Hela was so impressed that she let them both go. _________________________________________________________________

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • When a Unique Warrior Hero you control is destroyed, you may activate Sif’s Fierce Devotion special power. Current Warriors.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
7 March 2021 - Class changed to Warrior, Fierce Devotion changed to Warriors

Griffin May 10th, 2012 10:48 PM

Re: The Book of Sif - Designing

NAME = SIF

SPECIES = ASGARDIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 230

SWORD SLASH TELEPORTATION
At the start of each round, before Order Markers are placed, you may roll 12 combat dice. Place Sif on any empty space within X spaces of her current location, where X equals the number of skulls rolled. You may choose one friendly figure that was adjacent to Sif before using this special power and place it on an empty space adjacent to Sif. Moved figures will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FIERCE DEVOTION
When a Unique Warrior Hero you control is destroyed, you may place any unrevealed Order Markers from its card on this card. For the rest of the round, when Sif attacks, she may attack one additional time.

SUPER STRENGTH

A3n May 10th, 2012 11:14 PM

Looks good. :up:

tcglkn May 10th, 2012 11:15 PM

So she can thematically teleport an average of 6 spaces and potentially up to 12?

Griffin May 10th, 2012 11:19 PM

Yes. Though she doesn't use it all that often, her teleporting slash can be used to move through the different realms.

tcglkn May 10th, 2012 11:20 PM

Well it makes for a fun design so I like it. :D

A3n May 10th, 2012 11:20 PM

She used to be able to go between earth & asgard without the sword. I think the sword became a way for her to focus her ability. :shrug:

Griffin May 10th, 2012 11:24 PM

Yeah maybe so.

IAmBatman May 11th, 2012 12:19 AM

I like the theme and mechanics of FIERCE DEVOTION but I'm not crazy about the title ... what about something like BLOOD DEBT? Or BATTLE OATH?

I don't know the character very well. Does she slash her sword in the air to make portals for teleportation like Executioner does with his Axe? If so, that teleportation power makes sense to me and I like it. Not knowing the character, I see "Sword Slash" in the title and I'm expecting an attack from afar, rather than a teleport and carry power.

tcglkn May 11th, 2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1606417)
I like the theme and mechanics of FIERCE DEVOTION but I'm not crazy about the title ... what about something like BLOOD DEBT? Or BATTLE OATH?

I like it because it is her devotion to Thor. If we change it to anything it should be to Champion Devotion.

Griffin May 11th, 2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1606427)
Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1606417)

I like it because it is her devotion to Thor. If we change it to anything it should be to Champion Devotion.

Exactly. I think the double attack aspect justifies the "fierceness" of it.

Bats, Sif is the most loyal and loving companion to Thor. She is completely devoted to him, and she takes any threat or harm done to him very personal. With that said, she has only ever showed similar care for other Champions that were as noble and powerful as Thor, mainly, those few that have been able to wield his Hammer.

IAmBatman May 11th, 2012 09:38 AM

Champion Devotion works for me.

Any comment on the Sword power? Am I understanding it correctly?