Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Sightings and Sales (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Walmart Sale on Innestrad Set (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=54532)

KingZombie December 18th, 2017 09:48 PM

Walmart Sale on Innestrad Set

Howdy all!

I was just at Walmart tonight and they had the Innestrad set with the multicolor commanders for $9.88.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Astroking112 December 19th, 2017 03:27 AM

Re: Walmart Sale on Innestrad Set

Thanks for the heads up!

KingZombie December 19th, 2017 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astroking112 (Post 2172079)
Thanks for the heads up!

No problem. Although, all of this clearancing makes me wonder if they game isn't selling as well....

I wish they'd just reissue the old stuff.....

Astroking112 December 19th, 2017 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingZombie (Post 2172083)
Quote:

Thanks for the heads up!

No problem. Although, all of this clearancing makes me wonder if they game isn't selling as well....

I'm pretty sure that the game hasn't met their expectations, as there's been no news of new expansions for a very long time and another Magic: The Gathering board game has been announced recently.

They haven't officially confirmed that Arena of the Planeswalkers has been canceled, but most signs are pointing that way.

Dagger January 11th, 2018 10:54 PM

I picked up Innestrad and AotP for $7 each at my Walmart.

Gurei-Ornery January 12th, 2018 12:59 PM

Five Below had stacks of them for $5 a couple of weeks ago.

yamissflash January 16th, 2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astroking112 (Post 2172120)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KingZombie (Post 2172083)
Quote:

Thanks for the heads up!

I'm pretty sure that the game hasn't met their expectations, as there's been no news of new expansions for a very long time and another Magic: The Gathering board game has been announced recently.

They haven't officially confirmed that Arena of the Planeswalkers has been canceled, but most signs are pointing that way.

I think the lack of resource management - which is a very large part of Magic - wasn't very attractive to Magic players. When I got the set, I was thinking this was pretty much Heroscape with a cheaper board. I think there was an interview/article where they said they ended up taking the most Heroscape-like of the prototypes.