Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

Balantai July 16th, 2010 02:35 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1146630)
Do we need to add to a minimum of 1 defense die to Vampire Hunter?

I would say a minimum of zero defense dice, but let's see if JC likes the idea first.

JC McMinis July 16th, 2010 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1146601)
Suggestions:

Simon Belmont
Castlevania
Video Game

Human
Unique Hero
Hunter
Valiant
Size: Medium 5

Life: 5
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4

WHIP
If an opponent's figure is within 2 spaces of Simon Belmont and its base is no more than 3 levels above his height or 3 levels below his base, you may add 1 to Simon's Range when attacking that figure.

VAMPIRE HUNTER
When Simon attacks, Undead figures must roll 2 less defense dice while defending. If the defending Undead figure has the Drain Life Special Power, it must roll 3 less defense dice.

SENSE UNDEAD
After your opponent reveals an Order Marker on an Undead figure's card, you may immediately move Simon Belmont up to 3 spaces. If Simon is engaged prior to moving, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

I like. :D

SirGalahad July 16th, 2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1146601)
Suggestions:

Simon Belmont
Castlevania
Video Game

Human
Unique Hero
Hunter
Valiant

WHIP
If an opponent's figure is within 2 spaces of Simon Belmont and its base is no more than 3 levels above his height or 3 levels below his base, you may add 1 to Simon Belmont's Range when attacking that figure.

VAMPIRE HUNTER
When Simon attacks, Undead figures must roll 2 less fewer defense dice while defending against Simon Belmont. If the defending Undead figures with has the Life Drain Special Power , it must roll 3 less fewer defense dice against Simon Belmont.

SENSE UNDEAD
After your opponent reveals an Order Marker on an Undead figure's card, you may immediately move Simon Belmont up to 3 spaces. If Simon Belmont is engaged prior to moving, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Sounds good. Just wording suggestions

JC McMinis July 16th, 2010 07:47 PM

Simon Belmont
Castlevania
Video Game

Human
Unique Hero
Hunter
Valiant

WHIP
If an opponent's figure is within 2 spaces of Simon Belmont and its base is no more than 3 levels above his height or 3 levels below his base, you may add 1 to Simon Belmont's Range when attacking that figure.

VAMPIRE HUNTER
Undead figures roll 2 fewer defense dice against Simon Belmont. [Undead figures with the Life Drain Special Power roll 3 fewer defense dice against Simon Belmont.

SENSE UNDEAD
After your opponent reveals an Order Marker on an Undead figure's card, you may immediately move Simon Belmont up to 3 spaces. If Simon Belmont is engaged prior to moving, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Ok I like this...very much now should we discuss point value?

Taeblewalker July 16th, 2010 07:53 PM

I'm not crazy about losing three defense dice. Maybe make it 1 and 2. The rest is good.
I'd say about 100 points.

Hrockle July 16th, 2010 08:05 PM

I think it should be 130 points, due to the high survivability. With 5 life, 4 defense and 4 attack, he should be able to run in and withstand long enough to kill his target within a couple turns.

JC McMinis July 16th, 2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeblewalker (Post 1147040)
I'm not crazy about losing three defense dice. Maybe make it 1 and 2. The rest is good.

Maybe we should just make it 2 in general and call it good?

Lamaclown July 16th, 2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcmcminis (Post 1147057)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeblewalker (Post 1147040)

Maybe we should just make it 2 in general and call it good?

I agree with that. WIth losing 3 dice, Cyprien is the only vamp who would be able to defend against Simon's attack. Sonya and Iskra only have 3 to start with and Marcu has 1.

I think 1 and 2 would be good although just a general 2 would be fine as well.

JC McMinis July 16th, 2010 09:28 PM

Simon Belmont
Castlevania
Video Game

Human
Unique Hero
Hunter
Valiant

WHIP

VAMPIRE HUNTER
Undead figures roll 2 fewer defense dice against Simon Belmont.

SENSE UNDEAD

Looks good, what say the rest of you?

Hidicul July 16th, 2010 09:34 PM

I'd say around 130

dfonse July 16th, 2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hidicul (Post 1147097)
I'd say around 130

That seems about right.

SirGalahad July 16th, 2010 10:27 PM

Marcus has 1 more Life, a situational move synergy, and a situational attack synergy.

Simon has 1 more Attack and Defense, a small ranged attack, a situational movement bonus, and a situational enemy defense reduction.

I think the increased Attack and Defense outweigh Marcus' additional Life.

Probably 120-130.