Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Project (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   C3G Visual Synergy Charts (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31966)

Scapemage August 18th, 2010 05:17 PM

C3G Visual Synergy Charts

Bamf! Idea curtosy of Ryougabot. Bamf!

Let's face it: there's a fair amount of synergy in C3G. Probably more than you think. Reading through all the books, I was suprised at the amount of synergies there are. So, I decided to make some charts to visually show synergy around here.

Since I don't have the Legend/Key made yet, here's a mock-up:

key/legend
Spoiler Alert!

Currently I only have the Mutant one done, but there will be one more chart for the rest of the synergies (or 2 if I can't fit everything).

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/199...nergychart.jpg

IAmBatman August 18th, 2010 05:37 PM

Re: C3G Visual Synergy Charts

Good stuff! You've been on a tear, Scapemage!
And, fear not, plenty of Mutant/Telepath/Vigilante/Sidekick/Adventurer/Scientist and on and on and on synergy coming in the months and years to come. :-D

johnny139 August 18th, 2010 05:44 PM

VERY fancy right there. Seems like it'll be a rough one to update, though...

Scapemage August 18th, 2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny139 (Post 1178748)
VERY fancy right there. Seems like it'll be a rough one to update, though...

Yeah, I had a really hard time creating the layout for this chart, as everyone had to connect to X and Cyclops, but Cyclops had to connect to X, and X and Jean had to connect to Martian Manhunter, etc. Thank god to the Ullar chart in the official synergy thread, it gave me the circle idea I needed to make it work. The other poster will be a breeze to update, but Mutants will be very tough.

EDIT: Reading through the books, I did notice quite a few Scientists and Adventurers that Mr. Richards will synergize with...

Oh, and about my "streak" (if you will), I'm not done yet! I've got one more thread...

IAmBatman August 18th, 2010 07:33 PM

There will be more Telepaths coming eventually as well. :-)

Spidey'tilIDie August 18th, 2010 08:24 PM

Just a tip/question: Scapemage, couldn't the purple arrow from Prof. X to Cyclops just have an arrow on either end, instead of your having to put two arrows? Plus I gotta agree with Johnny, off the top of my head I can think of at least 4 mutants coming down the pipeline for sure eventually. Plus, I think we all know hidicul has a desire to do 5 more himself.

IAmBatman August 19th, 2010 01:12 AM

Oh, I'm sure there will be no fewer than 20-30 more Mutants done before we're all done with the project.

Scapemage August 19th, 2010 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie (Post 1178948)
Just a tip/question: Scapemage, couldn't the purple arrow from Prof. X to Cyclops just have an arrow on either end, instead of your having to put two arrows? Plus I gotta agree with Johnny, off the top of my head I can think of at least 4 mutants coming down the pipeline for sure eventually. Plus, I think we all know hidicul has a desire to do 5 more himself.

*Rethinks what he posted in Rewards thread yesterday*
Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1179193)
Oh, I'm sure there will be no fewer than 20-30 more Mutants done before we're all done with the project.

The project will not end until we have created every single comic character in existance, and then we will beg them to make more :twisted:.

Scapemage September 12th, 2010 08:27 AM

FYI I haven't forgotten about this, my collector's guide, or the power rankings. I'm waiting on hte next set to release for the other chart, and I havent had time to update the guide. Have no fear, it will be done.

IAmBatman September 12th, 2010 10:19 AM

We're targeting Christmas for our next release, just as an fyi.

Scapemage September 12th, 2010 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1202582)
We're targeting Christmas for our next release, just as an fyi.

:shock: That's a big set! From what I've seen, there is a lot of synergy incorperated into a bunch of units....so I might aswell wait for that synergy to well-create the charts.

IAmBatman September 12th, 2010 05:39 PM

Yep. And then hopefully we'll have another big release in January or February ... somewhat dependent on when GreyOwl gets back.