Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What's your favorite music? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=32858)

TGRF October 8th, 2010 06:26 PM

What's your favorite music?

What is your favorite genre of music anyway?

rednax October 8th, 2010 06:42 PM

Re: What's your favorite music?

I don't have a favorite genre of music. I can like any kind of genre as long as it has some substance to it. I don't like songs that only have two parts in the whole song. I like songs that have a little more complexity to them.

Although if I had to choose, my favorite genres would be Pop, R&B, and Rock.

~Rednax

Shockma Ranyk October 8th, 2010 06:53 PM

I'm all over the spectrum. The only type of music I honestly will not listen to is Heavy Metal.

TGRF October 9th, 2010 01:26 AM

Personally, my favorite is a toss up between classical and New Age. And I don't mean the weird sounding plucking of violin strings and banging of metal pots and pans.
It's weird. I haven't (so far) seen anyone say a thing about Classical music. C'mon people! Where's your sense of... uh... classicalism? :confused:

ParaGoomba Slayer October 14th, 2010 04:45 AM

My top 3 favorite bands are Queen, The Beatles, and The Mamas & the Papas.

'Scaper94 October 14th, 2010 07:54 AM

My two favorite genres are heavy metal and classical. Go figure.

cmgames October 14th, 2010 09:15 AM

If I had to pick one favorite, I'd have to say Jazz - more specifically Swing.

But my musical tastes are very eclectic: also Rock & Roll, Rock, Punk, New Wave, 'Classical' (actually Early Music, Renaissance, Baroque, Romantic, & Modern, but not Classical), Folk, Rockabilly, Bluegrass, some Country, Reggae, Calypso, alternative and experimental music (like Laurie Anderson, the Residents, Tomita, Varese).

I don't particularly like Techno and Trance music nor most Rap.

~Z

Lord Pyre October 14th, 2010 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend (Post 1225043)
I haven't (so far) seen anyone say a thing about Classical music. C'mon people! Where's your sense of... uh... classicalism? :confused:

Well, I usually prefer Baroque or romantic music to classical, so...
Baroque send chills up my spine, and romantic lets be be so expressive. Classical just isn't as good to me most of the time. But Mozart's symphonies... Holy crap those are good! I'm working on a Mozart piano sonata now (In between my big Grieg concerto. I'm still liking the Grieg piece more, but the Mozart is fun :p )

Fen_Hydra October 14th, 2010 07:01 PM

Metal. 8)

DrAwsm October 14th, 2010 07:17 PM

I like classic rock. The Doors, ZZ Top, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Styx, Guns N' Roses, Boston, just to name a few 8)

Carnival Man October 14th, 2010 08:14 PM

Progressive Rock

VIRTU October 14th, 2010 09:58 PM

Amon Amarth, Dimmu Borgir Acid Bath, Polkadot Cadaver, We Butter the Bread with Butter, Sphongle, High on Fire, Tool, Sex Pistols, Aphex Twin, The Black Dahlia Murder, Dax Riggs, Frank Sinatra, Dog Fashion Disco, Bach, Opeth, Pusifer, Flogging Molly,Reverend Horton Heat, Rolling Stones, Minor Threat, Beatles, Creedence Clearwater, Deadboy and the Elepahntmen, David Bowie, Goatwh0re, Misfits, Black Keys, Bob Marley.....