Blogs From The Members of Heroscapers
Random featured blog entry from Reported!
Posted March 1st, 2014 at 09:02 PM by Joseph Sweeney
So I like thinking, given I don't have many friends, I do it quite often.
So some thoughts I had:
1) Apparently the shower is, without a doubt, the best place to think. I think it's the shower of mystery, because that's where I draw all my questions for the day.
2) Adults are a confusing lot, one minute they say something, and then later say they didn't say that at all. They can yell at you for 30 minutes straight, and then 10 minutes later act as if nothing happened. They tell you something and then do the exact opposite.... I have concluded that, when you are an adult, you lose something deep inside... teenage awesomeness maybe??
3) Girls are indeed quite a bit to ponder -- one minute they act like they're your best friend, and the next day they're steering clear of you like the plague.
4) Music speaks to you.
5) I wish God would speak a little louder.
6) People are awesome, but...