PDA

View Full Version : Wilabill1's Tradelist

wilabill1
February 11th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Hey all,

It been a very long time since I've been active on this site. I am graduating college in May and I am looking to get back into the game again now that I have a real job to fund it. I'm not looking for all the much right now, however if you have something that you think I might want let me know. The heroscape I have left after selling my collection are: 2x ROTV, 1x Orm's Return, and 1x Omegacron.

Looking for:
3x Capuan Gladiators
Spartacus, Crixus, Retarius
Road to the Forgotten Forrest
Fortress set

I would really like to be able to make some competitive armies in the future starting with the gladiators as they were always my favorite units.

Good sellers: Serenity, Vydar, Gueri-Ornery, Killer Lawnmower, and twigleg2.
Good traders: vikinglad, silver_guy, buckeyefan837, rocktroll, ztimster, retlaw, puzzlemonkey, phil413ican, and enkidu.

W.B.

wilabill1
February 11th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Feedback Received:

Just had a great trade with wilabill1, who was nice enough to give my ugly spiders a good home, and gave me some nice figs in exchange.

Just finished a trade with wilabill1. Easy to get along with and makes great trades, would trade with again!

+rep

Good trade with wilabill1 also! I look forward to more trades.

Good trade with Wilabill1.

Also updated my trade list with a couple "new" items - see link in signature. Thanks

Just completed a good trade with wilabill1!

I just got my package from wilabill1 today. Thanks! It was a pleasure to work with him.

I just completed a great trade with Wilabill1. I would definitely trade with him again.

I just completed a trade with escaper and wilabill1. Both were great traders, and I would trade with both of them again.

Great trade with wilabill1. A pleasure to deal with.

wilabill1
July 25th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Bump!

Raider30
July 28th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Sent a pm several days ago. No response yet.

-Raider30

Chachi
July 29th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Tried PM-ing also, no response. I'll post here.

I'm looking for -

Aubriens x1
Axegrinders x1
Repulsors x1
Zombies x(as many as I can get)
Templar Cavalry x1
Tundra x1

Just send me pricing on these items if you could please :)

Chachi
August 1st, 2013, 10:00 AM
No response because it's all on eBay....lol

Jdao
August 5th, 2013, 04:05 PM
first few waves were sold for a few hundred a piece on ebay, probably to resellers. maybe we'll see inflated heroscape prices for the next few months lol

Nobody
August 6th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Yeah, it looks like most of them went to jakalld, while wave 3 went to hchris278, both large scale resellers.

Much as my brothers and I enjoy this game, being sniped by these resellers all the time has all but killed our enthusiasm. That's what we get for showing up late for the party!

wilabill1
August 8th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Sorry guys, I decided to sell the figures on eBay because I didn't get the offers I was looking for. I still have the terrain available if anyone is interested, but I will most likely be turning to eBay with those in the next week. Sorry again:(

Nick

Chachi
August 8th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Another stab to the game

wilabill1
August 12th, 2013, 01:16 PM
I have received PMs from many people of the past week. I am out of town until Thursday of this week, so I will answer PM's then. Thanks for your interest!