PDA

View Full Version : CV3 need list... Anyone have for sale?

Kinseth
December 22nd, 2012, 02:56 PM
Looking for

2x Quahon
2x Vulcanmech

If anyone has them for sale or Trade let me know.

Kinseth
December 22nd, 2012, 03:51 PM
Getting Quahons from Gueri-onery. Still looking for the Vulcans

Sherman Davies
December 22nd, 2012, 10:36 PM
Miniature Market has the Vulcanmechs, but they are a lot more expensive now than when we first decided to use them for C3V. (http://www.miniaturemarket.com/at-43-red-blok-strielitz-kolossus-unit-box.html) :(

Kinseth
December 22nd, 2012, 10:43 PM
Out of curiosity, what was the cost then.

Sherman Davies
December 23rd, 2012, 06:04 AM
Not sure, but knowing us I'd say the box was probably anywhere $5 to $10 when we decided to use it. With the AT-43 and Confrontation figures, we also factored in the holiday clearance sales that Miniature Market and Rackham traditionally held for those games.

Psymanski
December 23rd, 2012, 07:58 AM
I think thats full RRP. Or maybe even more now that they are OOP. I paid bout 20 bucks for mine including postage.

Gurei-Ornery
December 23rd, 2012, 11:01 AM
Vulcanmechs were $5 last Christmas during FFG's yearly sale. I bought a few, but I have already redistributed them. At one point I had 55 in my cart, because I had a feeling they would be popular, but I changed it at the last second. Big mistake.:lol:

Arch-vile
December 23rd, 2012, 11:05 AM
Wow, G-O, that's a lot of Vulcanmechs! :lol:

I wish I had jumped on the Rackham stuff when it was announced. I'm talking myself out of the Starter Set and Wolfen Box right now--both were super cheap the last time I checked at MiniatureMarket.