PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to Super Smash Mii?

Dartheyegouger
November 14th, 2006, 04:04 PM
I was wondering what you think the chances are of a Wii debut character being in SSBB. They will most likely be Nintendo, so that leaves the options:

M-09(Project H.A.M.M.E.R.)
Mii(Upload your own!!)
new Zelda character?

Well, what do you think?

johnny139
November 14th, 2006, 04:17 PM
I doubt it. Maybe, maybe, a new Zelda character, but I'm personally pulling for Tingle.

:D

CupidsArt
November 14th, 2006, 04:19 PM
I thought the the all exciting new character was Solid Snake, :D

Chimpy
November 14th, 2006, 09:11 PM
They might. The Zelda characters will look like the TP versions, if that counts. (Zelda will have a SWORD*!)

* Rapier if we want to be specific.

K/H_Addict
November 14th, 2006, 09:14 PM
i'd love to have a Mii option. Maybe not create your own from scratch, but like combine characters. Like the speed of fox with the strength of roy, but the attack of mario kinda thing?

LordCharos
November 16th, 2006, 03:41 PM
i'd love to have a Mii option. Maybe not create your own from scratch, but like combine characters. Like the speed of fox with the strength of roy, but the attack of mario kinda thing?

that would be kinda kool

Avenger
November 16th, 2006, 11:12 PM
What if they had a heroscape character? Not gonna happen, but just think about it. Agent Carr bustin' some chops, or James Murphy whippin' those puppies!

CupidsArt
November 17th, 2006, 10:56 AM
What if they had a heroscape character? Not gonna happen, but just think about it. Agent Carr bustin' some chops, or James Murphy whippin' those puppies!

If they had a Heroscape character it would more than likely be Mimring, Marro, Viking or Samurai.

Dartheyegouger
November 17th, 2006, 05:47 PM
If they had a Heroscape character, it would most likely be Drake; he is pretty much the "main character" of Heroscape.

Also, I meant you create a Mii, and then use that Mii in the game (like Wii Sports) as a playable fighter.