PDA

View Full Version : One Piece fans?

johnny139
November 11th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Here's a place to discuss One Piece, you know, the series by Eiichiro Oda? Here you can discuss the English versions of it, either Manga or Anime. If you must discuss the Japanese version, please type in spoiler code.

EX: See? Type like this.

Now, what do you all think of it?

monkeyfish
November 11th, 2006, 07:44 PM
It's alright, but all the reruns get really annoying and it gets a little old.

deadeyedan42
November 11th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Its all right, but after the first 3 shows it got a little boring...

johnny139
November 11th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Its all right, but after the first 3 shows it got a little boring...

First three shows? What do you mean?

Anyways, here (http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=CF584EE07A85CCCF) is a link to a playlist of Japanese Openings. Trust me, they're good. I listen to them religiously. My favorite would have to be... OP4, BON VOYAGE!

deadeyedan42
November 11th, 2006, 08:33 PM
I mean I watched the first three episodes and it got boring.

johnny139
November 11th, 2006, 08:35 PM
That's because you only watched the first three episodes. :D

Tiberius
November 12th, 2006, 07:08 AM
For me it got a little too wierd and random after they hit that tundra island and picked up the blue nose shape changing reindeer....

dragonfire
November 12th, 2006, 07:59 PM
its not my favorite. I like naruto, Bobobo, and Zatch bell on toonami better.

monkeyfish
November 12th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Yes, those are the better ones.
P.s. This saturday on Toonami is a marathon of new Naruto.

Taelord
November 12th, 2006, 08:22 PM
I think it is just another stupid Animeish show that has no point. Johnny you are 14 right? Aren't you a little old to be watching something like that . You too MonkeyFish. BTW if you want to hide something put it in color. I can't remember how to do it exactly, but if you do it right it won't show up at all. You will have to quote it to read it. If someone knows how, please explain.

monkeyfish
November 12th, 2006, 08:30 PM
I think it is just another stupid Animeish show that has no point. Johnny you are 14 right? Aren't you a little old to be watching something like that . You too MonkeyFish. BTW if you want to hide something put it in color. I can't remember how to do it exactly, but if you do it right it won't show up at all. You will have to quote it to read it. If someone knows how, please explain.
I am not too old. So what if I'm 14, there's no age limit for shows like that. Besides, I'll never stop watching shows like that until I'm at least 18. :neener:

Taelord
November 12th, 2006, 09:23 PM
I am not too old. So what if I'm 14, there's no age limit for shows like that. Besides, I'll never stop watching shows like that until I'm at least 18. :neener:
:roll: You are to old. And there is an age limit. It says Y in the corner. That stands for young 7 and under. Spongbob and Billy and mandy are also rated Y.

Su-Bak-Na
November 12th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Yes, those are the better ones.
P.s. This saturday on Toonami is a marathon of new Naruto.

I love One Piece.

By the way Bobobo-bobo-bobobo is extremely weird.

Taelord
November 12th, 2006, 11:51 PM
I remember how to hide your post! You put quotes around it, then put white quotes around it.

Malechi
November 13th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Why would you be a one piece fan??? That makes no sense unless she is fat! I much prefer a woman in a bikini ...

http://members.aol.com/theferretpix/longtongue.gif

Tiberius
November 13th, 2006, 06:27 AM
That must be next season when it becomes 2 piece.

monkeyfish
November 13th, 2006, 08:14 PM
:roll: You are to old. And there is an age limit. It says Y in the corner. That stands for young 7 and under. Spongbob and Billy and mandy are also rated Y.
So?? I still watch all 3!! And who are you to tell someone when they're too old to watch a cartoon. Heck, even my dad watches SB.

Taelord
November 13th, 2006, 09:30 PM
I just find it immature.

jumpman_14
November 14th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Sorry if I offend anyone but One Piece is my least favorite show in the whole world. I absolutely hate it.

johnny139
November 14th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Sorry if I offend anyone but One Piece is my least favorite show in the whole world. I absolutely hate it.

May I ask, why? Now, the Anime I can agree (I hate it aswell), but I'm really more of the Manga's fan.

As for people who think I'm too old for it, it's rated Y-7. Therefore, it's for everyone above the age of 7. Just because it's child friendly doesn't mean it's immature. It is a children's show, but people die, sad things happen, and in all honesty, it's quite compelling.

The Manga (and Japanese version) at least.

monkeyfish
November 14th, 2006, 07:04 PM
I just find it immature.
Well you know what?? I find people that act like know-it-alls immature(this means you Taelord). :neener: