PDA

View Full Version : FS: Heroscape collection (Ottawa, Canada) - willing to split

poptart77
November 7th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Well, since I haven't been playing as much recently, I've been thinking of selling my collection. Hopefully someone can get some good use of it again.

I have all the sets & expansions for:

Rise of the Valkyrie (2 master sets w/sparkly water)
Malliddon's Prophecy
Utgar's Rage
Orm's Return
Road to Forgotten Forest
Jandar's Oath
Volcarren Wasteland

I also just recently puchased Raknar's Vision hero set and the Thaelenk Tundra set but it can be returned to the store if needed. I might also be able to get my hands on some castle sets if they are wanted.

I would prefer dealing with someone in Ottawa but can make arrangements if needed for others.

Only 2 things aren't in near mint condition. One is a card that for some reason was printed off-center but is still perfectly fine otherwise. The other is the Me-Burq-Sa figure who had a part of his Plasma Blaster chewed off. Other than that, everything should be in excellent condition.

I'm mostly just looking to recoup my cost so this would probably weigh in at around $400 CDN + shipping cost (which translates to ~$350US) for everything except the Thaelenk Tundra and Raknar's Vision. Those two I can return to the store for $23 + tax or sell to you at that price with receipt included if you want it. Some of the older items I had to pay a bit more since they aren't available in Canada and had to buy them from specialty stores or from eBay.

Send an email to pichettep@hotmail.com if interested. Hopefully I'm posting this in the right forum.

Edit: added price info

poptart77
November 27th, 2006, 10:34 AM
I've received a few emails asking about splitting up my collection. As much as I'd prefer to sell it as a whole to reduce headaches, I've decided to try to separate it to see how much of the full set would be sold.

So, if any of you are interested in separate sets, let me know which sets you are interested in and how much you are willing to pay. Please make sure to include a price amount for each set separately. If you make an offer on 2 sets or more, let me know if you're willing to buy just 1 set if other sets are sold or if you are only willing to buy if all sets are still available. If I get enough offers to move most of my collection, then I will go ahead and separate it.

I will accept offers until 8pm EST on December 9th which gives people ruoghly 2 weeks to submit offers. I do not want to make this a bidding war so you can only submit 1 offer per set. You can make an offer on multiple sets though.

On December 9th, I will repost here and send emails to those who are receiving sets so that we can get money exchanged and hopefully get the items picked up or shipped within the following week.

Note: Exact shipping cost to be paid by buyer which is not included in your offer. If you want to have a rough estimate on what shipping will cost, go to www.canadapost.ca and choose your shipping method. For the address, just use Ottawa, Ontario, K2P 2C4 to determine the cost.