PDA

View Full Version : Lava rules

Sydcomebak
May 20th, 2006, 10:28 PM
I don't have my rulebook, what are the numbers needed to survive lavafields or molten lava tiles?

When you enter lava rou roll? If you end move on lavafield, you roll?

If you fail your roll on lava you are destroyed? If you fail on lavafield you get wounded?

We're drafting now so I'd appreciate a quick reply.

netherspirit
May 20th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Molten Lava: 1-19 = Destroyed

Lava Feild: End of round roll one attack die.

1 Minute quick enough? :)

Sydcomebak
May 20th, 2006, 10:36 PM

Lava Feild: End of turn roll one attack die.

perfect!

R˙chean
May 21st, 2006, 01:42 AM

I guess if it was the right answer, it would be :-P ;-) :-D

Lava feild roll is at the end of the round, not the end of the turn. (big difference)

netherspirit
May 21st, 2006, 02:13 AM

I guess if it was the right answer, it would be :-P ;-) :-D

Lava feild roll is at the end of the round, not the end of the turn. (big difference)

DOH! My over-zealousness got the best of me...hopefully he read what I meant and not what I typed. :)

Sydcomebak
May 21st, 2006, 10:44 AM
It never came up, but I appreciate the help. Lava was just too risky for everyone.

nyys
February 25th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Old thread but I figured the title was all-encompassing enough to ask this here.

It says in the rule book to treat molten lava like a water space for movement. Does that mean when there is molten lava but it is only one hex wide a double spaced figure can move through it without any hindrance?

Does the double space figure still have to roll the D20 to see if it survives?

NecroBlade
February 25th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Yes, he can move through, yes, he still has to roll for survival.

EDIT: Another 1-minute answer!

nyys
February 25th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Thanks.

Argh, I got screwed!

NecroBlade
February 25th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Thanks.

Argh, I got screwed!Yeah, 20s are hard to roll. It's like there's only a 5% chance or something. :shock:

Revdyer
February 26th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Yeah, 20s are hard to roll. It's like there's only a 5% chance or something. :shock:

I, generally, don't post replies that simply agree or compliment, but I have to on this one, NecroBlade, because it is so very droll. Nicely posted!

Soul Shackle
February 26th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Ok I guess I'll do Rev's normal job here: :roll:

http://www.heroscapers.com/download/index.php?dlid=235

:wink:

HeroscapeLunatic
February 26th, 2008, 07:54 PM
The one time I encountered Molten Lava was on accident. My Marcu failed Eternal Hatred and was taken control of by my opponents. Unfortunately for me, Marcu was within flying range of the one and only single-hex space of molten lava on the entire battlefield. Marcu got dunked.

Fortunately for me, I rolled a 20.

Talk about a reversal of fortune!

killercactus
February 27th, 2008, 08:03 AM
I really want to play Dr. Doom on a battlefield with molten lava.... MWAHAHAHA! :twisted:

Jexik
February 27th, 2008, 12:27 PM
I really want to play Dr. Doom on a battlefield with molten lava.... MWAHAHAHA! :twisted:

HULK SPLASH!

NecroBlade
February 27th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Yeah, 20s are hard to roll. It's like there's only a 5% chance or something. :shock:

I, generally, don't post replies that simply agree or compliment, but I have to on this one, NecroBlade, because it is so very droll. Nicely posted!Thanks, Rev. :oops:

HULK SPLASH!:rofl: