PDA

View Full Version : MileHiCon here in Colorado

kookalives
October 27th, 2006, 11:29 AM
This weekend I will be at MileHICon the whole weekend. (Their Web site can be found here - http://www.coloradogamer.com/milehicon/games.htm). They have a 24 hour gaming room and from what I understand people are free to bring in their own games. So if you live in Colorado and would like to meet a bunch of other gamers, get exposed to new games and possibly find some people to expose to Heroscape, this will be a good chance for it. I know they had Heroscape set up there two years ago. There is nothing planned for Heroscape, but there is a lot of open area for play there.

I'm going to be spending most of my time at panels, but I am always checking in to see if there are any interesting games going on and would most likely be willing to get into a Heroscape game when I have the time, if someone had it all set up.

Hope to see some of you there.

kookalives
October 29th, 2006, 06:50 PM
It's all over now.

I didn't see any Heroscape going on there this time around, so I am figuring no one here was able to get there.

It was still a fun time. Although I do little gaming at these right now since I am focused on getting my writing going, anyone who wants to get into gaming and really find new people to game should try to get to any local conventions that deal with gaming. It all does not happen at the big ones.

Maybe next year I can see about setting up a Heroscape event or at least recommend it.