PDA

View Full Version : A Little Bout Me And The Game

DD Addict
September 22nd, 2006, 05:04 PM
Most of you might know me better as K/H Addict's "other half". but i'm sure most of you have probably heard about me never playing Heroscape and possibly playing a game or to with K/H. i just kinda wanted to know a little bit more about the game before i actually play it.

Cavalier
September 22nd, 2006, 05:39 PM
Most of you might know me better as K/H Addict's "other half". but i'm sure most of you have probably heard about me never playing Heroscape and possibly playing a game or to with K/H. i just kinda wanted to know a little bit more about the game before i actually play it.

What better way to learn about it than to paly a game?

DD Addict
September 22nd, 2006, 07:22 PM
i want to to learn a little about it before i play it.

K/H_Addict
September 22nd, 2006, 07:32 PM
the best way to learn without actually playing is to read the rules. netherspirit (one of the best admins ever, just don't **** him off...) has converted all rulebooks except for the castles into downloadable links here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=432

I'd intended on starting you off with the basic rules when you decide to play, and eventually work you up to the advanced side if you like it enough, so take a look at them if you get a chance, and ask me (or anyone else here) any questions you may have.