PDA

View Full Version : My Nerak, Your Hawthorne=No Ebay

bushi96
September 14th, 2006, 05:24 PM
OK, so I hate to do this. I am considering ebaying my Nerak and then taking the proceeds to buy a Sir Hawthorne from ebay. PLEASE save me from this dasturdly deed and furthering the ebay market for a non-collectible game!

If you have a Sir Hawthorne and would be willing to trade it for a Nerak, please let me know. My spirit grows weaker everytime I visit ebay. I am not sure how much longer I can hold on... :wink:

bushi96
September 27th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Well crap, I ended up scalping my Nerak on eBay for $40 and bought a Sir Hawthorne for $32. I feel so dirty now...

yagyuninja
September 27th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Well, sucks that you had to do that but I don't feel too sorry for you. You do have them after all. :)

Now we really have to set up a game...for completely unselfish reasons of course.

bushi96
September 27th, 2006, 07:09 PM
But of course!

You are on...Like i was saying there is that other husband/wife team I just met. So we gotta try and get a game going. I am booked this weekend catering a wedding. Then October is nuts because I design a Halloween haunted yard type thing. But I am thinking I just might need a break from all of that soon...Let me think on it.

I might even let you touch my Sir Hawthorne, hehehe. Just no drooling!

You may need to bring the castles though, I just ordered my first one.

outtakontroll
September 27th, 2006, 08:13 PM
OK, so I hate to do this. I am considering ebaying my Nerak and then taking the proceeds to buy a Sir Hawthorne from ebay. PLEASE save me from this dasturdly deed and furthering the ebay market for a non-collectible game!

If you have a Sir Hawthorne and would be willing to trade it for a Nerak, please let me know. My spirit grows weaker everytime I visit ebay. I am not sure how much longer I can hold on... :wink:

I am in the same prediciment! I have 2 of the 4 Nerak's I am willing to part with for either Sir Hawthorne, TT, RV, or a castle. (as posted in other threads) I have 1 nerak pending a trade.

What to do? What to do? lol !

........................outtakontroll