PDA

View Full Version : Texans Beware!!!

netherspirit
August 18th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Oogiezone and I were talking about what we should do for our Spring Break in March and it came up that we should come down to Texas.

We didn't get to spend much time with you all so we are working on figuring out how to get down there for Spring Break. I know its awhile from now, but I justed wanted to give a heads up.

netherspirit and oogiezone are coming to town.....hopefully :)

ultradoug
August 18th, 2006, 10:43 PM
you can sleep on my couch. And fix my spelling. :)

Rchean
August 18th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Great news Nether!

I am sure we will put together an event around that time.

Traveling 'scapers!

markwars
August 18th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Perhaps this is a sign. We were just bouncing around ideas for a big tournament....

Grungebob
August 18th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Perhaps this is a sign. We were just bouncing around ideas for a big tournament....We could easily schedule it around your trip!!

markwars
August 18th, 2006, 11:58 PM
And it would give us needed time to put together something with a hotel...

netherspirit
August 19th, 2006, 12:11 AM

CRAP!!! I forgot UD lives in Texas!!! Doh! Perhaps I should rethink this whole thing....:P

:joke:

ninthdoc
August 19th, 2006, 12:22 AM
He's 3 hours from us.

netherspirit
August 19th, 2006, 12:49 AM
He's 3 hours from us.

The 13+ hours he is from me now is too close ;)

Man, how I love rippin' on the doug!

ninthdoc
August 19th, 2006, 01:27 AM
He's 3 hours from us.

The 13+ hours he is from me now is too close ;)

Man, how I love rippin' on the doug! :rofl:

ultradoug
August 19th, 2006, 01:35 AM
I'm going to pie you in the face!
netherspirit comming out to Texas might just be the execues I requre to get enough money to goto said event. (with cream pie) so I can totaly splat netherspirit in the face with the pic (record that) and put it on youtube then I can go home and be like "I totaly pwond netherspirit with a pie."

Also I can bring my magic deck and beat you at that too.

geddy lifeson
August 19th, 2006, 02:53 AM

CRAP!!! I forgot UD lives in Texas!!! Doh! Perhaps I should rethink this whole thing....:P

:joke:

I actually went and picked him up in Corpus Christi to play here in San Antonio...I still havent' fully recovered.

Seriously though, I haven't recovered. The scary thing is, I am planning on meeting up with him again.

ultradoug
August 19th, 2006, 03:11 AM
What your arm still not fixed? I thought we did the 10,000 dolar man on you! If its me vs you, I think I could take you! Your wife is who beat us all! Its all her falt :D
That was epic time. I totaly injoyed it.

markwars
August 19th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Injoy? Is that a boy band?

ninthdoc
August 19th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Injoy? Is that a boy band?

No, Joy is the boy band's groupie. Hence the "in" portion. However, said band still needs a good name.

markwars
August 19th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Holy crap its' a weekend pre-noon ninthdoc sighting! :shock:

Jonathan
August 19th, 2006, 11:43 AM
"I totaly pwond netherspirit with a pie."

This belongs on a t-shirt. Maybe the official one for the tourney. Hmm...

markwars
August 22nd, 2006, 08:45 AM
:rofl:

ultradoug
August 22nd, 2006, 10:09 AM
"I totaly pwond netherspirit with a pie."

This belongs on a t-shirt. Maybe the official one for the tourney. Hmm...

dude heck yeah.

LordRaidor
August 23rd, 2006, 08:44 PM
...Man, ...I've been DYING to make it to a shindig with the rowdy DFW crew for many months now, but it never works out...

I've been anxiously awaiting more details on the "Spring Break 2007" possibility. My kids will be off on vacation and it's far enough ahead that I can easily get time off from work...

The major rub will be if everyone else's "Break" week falls on the same dates as mine. For some screwy reason, "Spring Break" lands on different weeks in different areas, which could really wreak havoc on my plans...

Anyhow, "Spring Break" here will be the week of March 10-17 (2007). If (by some extremely twisted freak of good fortune) that happens to be the week (or overlaps a weekend) that this comes together, let me know A.S.A.P., and I'll do everything humanly possible to be in attendance...

If not, please tell me A.S.A.P. anyhow, so I can go ahead and dash my hopes now instead of building them up to the point where the let-down borders on suicidally overwhelming...

^_^
-LordRaidor-

netherspirit
August 23rd, 2006, 09:48 PM
Anyhow, "Spring Break" here will be the week of March 10-17 (2007).

Hmmm, what a coincidence, so is mine :) Our plans are still being discussed but we are definately planning on coming down to Texas (unless something changes between now and then) at some point between the 10-17th of March.

Rodriquez
August 24th, 2006, 01:32 AM
that'd be cool, keep us updated though man.

hehehe march 10..that's a week after my bday...

cheers
Rod