PDA

View Full Version : Status Bars

Nightmare
May 13th, 2006, 08:13 AM
I got this idea from another site I visit, (not for HS). You can show people how far you are into the year. For example:
Zanafor's Discovery has four sets in it. So, if you have none of the sets in it, you would just put this down:
[/IV]
It symbolizes "I have none of the four". If you have, one, it would look like this: [I/IV]. And if you have two, like this: [I,II/IV]. Eventually, by the time you have all of them, it would look like this: [I,II,III,IV/IV]. Kind of like the collector's numbers on the cards for our beloved game.
So, go ahead, use it if you wish, I think it is a good idea, just so people can know how you are progressing.

jbbnbsmith
May 14th, 2006, 10:36 PM
what about multiples. I would be:

I,II,II,II,II,III,III,III,III,III,IV,IV,IV,IV,IV/I
I,II,II,II,II,III,III,III,III,IV,IV,IV,IV/II
I,II,II,II,II,III,III,III,III,IV,IV,IV,IV/III
I,II,II,II,II,III,III,III,III,IV,IV,IV,IV/IV

And what about the terrain & large hero expansions? (RTTFF, HLD, OR, Snow & RV)

stay_golden_PONYBOY
May 14th, 2006, 11:03 PM
what about multiples. I would be:

I,II,II,II,II,III,III,III,III,III,IV,IV,IV,IV,IV/I
I,II,II,II,II,III,III,III,III,IV,IV,IV,IV/II
I,II,II,II,II,III,III,III,III,IV,IV,IV,IV/III
I,II,II,II,II,III,III,III,III,IV,IV,IV,IV/IV

And what about the terrain & large hero expansions? (RTTFF, HLD, OR, Snow & RV) ...and what if I have multiples plus fractions? I gave a Jotun to the kid that mows my yard so I would be RAKNAR"S VISION or would that be 2.8[RAKNAR'S VISION/I]?

What if it was a 2005 release but I picked up another one just because?

What if I traded 4 figs from a 7 fig pack?

Can I just put [i]> [I/EACH] ?

InfinityMax
May 15th, 2006, 02:54 AM
What if I have only one figure from a set, only I turned modded it into a custom? Is that .07/I?

Rodriquez
May 15th, 2006, 02:58 AM
so mine would like this:

I,I, II, II, II, II, III, III, III, III, IV, IV.....

man I dont even wanna think about doing drones....6 sets of them and Im lookin to get 4 more...

Nightmare
May 15th, 2006, 10:15 AM
I love how you all just completely didn't see the point.
You don't count extras, all you do is show you have a COMPLETE booster by showing how many of them you have. You don't have to be so... literal about it.
My idea sucks. Lets face it.

InfinityMax
May 15th, 2006, 11:04 AM
Man, I just thought that would be funny, if I gave you some grief. I don't intend to implement a status bar, but mostly because I could sum it up easier with 'everything' and not waste time typing out all those I's and V's.

Largo
November 29th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Just testing. :)

Largo
November 29th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Testing signature now, eh.

Lord Pyre
November 29th, 2008, 07:47 PM
There are other places for doing that....

PlasmaScaper 2.0
November 29th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Hmmm.... should I?

Nah, don't neg-rep noobs (I about spelled that with an extra B in an inapppropriate position:oops:). Plus, I don't think my rep is big enough to
neg-rep others.

Anyhow, yeah, that's kind of a complex idea. Easier just to say which sets you have, and how many.

ABOMINATION
November 29th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Hmmm.... should I?

Nah, don't neg-rep noobs (I about spelled that with an extra B in an inapppropriate position:oops:). Plus, I don't think my rep is big enough to
neg-rep others.

Anyhow, yeah, that's kind of a complex idea. Easier just to say which sets you have, and how many.
You can only neg-rep people if you're a site supporter.

jbbnbsmith
November 29th, 2008, 08:47 PM
It's always funny when someone revives an old thread, I don't realize it's old, start reading through it and suddenly find one of my own posts that I have absolutely no memory of writing.

And what the heck was the point of those two posts anyway, Largo? And why here of all places? Very strange...