PDA

View Full Version : Can glyphs be piled??

monkeyfish
August 4th, 2006, 09:51 PM
tonight I was playing my friend and he thought he could pile glyphs on one figure that is out of range and all he gave me were Brandarx2, kelda, mitonsoul, and revive. he nailed me in the but with wind having mainly flying units.

netherspirit
August 4th, 2006, 09:53 PM
What?

Su-Bak-Na
August 4th, 2006, 09:57 PM
What?

What he said. :confused:

monkeyfish
August 4th, 2006, 09:58 PM
My friend put more than 1 glyph on the same space and used them all against me like using wind.

Su-Bak-Na
August 4th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Ok now I get it and no you can't do that.

netherspirit
August 4th, 2006, 10:04 PM
I would have poked him in the eye for doing that.

The first sentence of the Glyph's section in the rulebook should answer your question.

K/H_Addict
August 4th, 2006, 10:09 PM

well, now we all know not to do someting stupid like taht when playing nether...we might go blind or deaf

Agent Minivann
August 5th, 2006, 02:38 AM

well, now we all know not to do someting stupid like taht when playing nether...we might go blind or deaf

Look at nether's avi, he's not worried about losing an eye.

Aranas
August 5th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Glyphs piled on the same hex; answer received from Chris and posted in this thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=797

4) In the official rules, is it acceptable to make a map that has several glyphs stacked on top of each other on the same hex. (Such as putting a stack of healing glyphs on a space so that several units can heal there) "
4. We don't have official rules for stacking Glyphs. For now, unless a scenario text states otherwise, we only place one Glyph on a space. If you want to make special rules like that for a scenario, I would suggest that you state in the scenario rules that the Glyph of Kelda (in this scenario) has 5 charges in it (or however many you want for the specific campaign). Once it is used the specified amount of times, its power is exhausted and it is removed..

I hope that answers your question(s). If there is anything else I can help you with, please visit www.hasbro.com or respond to this e-mail.