PDA

View Full Version : 3 EOVs at San Bernardino Walmart

allskulls
August 3rd, 2006, 07:59 PM
I saw 3 EOV MS at SB Wallyworld!

Go get em!

K/H_Addict
August 3rd, 2006, 09:59 PM
there's a few at the on in Shortpump and in Ashland here in VA. i think they're marked at $35 something

feekonea
August 4th, 2006, 01:41 AM
thanks allskulls, ill go check it out, how much were they?

Xotli
August 4th, 2006, 02:17 AM
there's a few at the on in Shortpump and in Ashland here in VA. i think they're marked at $35 something
Oh, yeah? I just paid full price for the one I found in Laurel (see other thread). Bummer.

And I was just driving through Ashland too! I decided not to hit the WalMart there because it was too much hassle to get off 95 and back on, and because I figured you and POF woulda picked it clean anyways. :)

Jesus_S_Preston
August 4th, 2006, 06:31 PM
My Wal-Mart has eight here in St. Marys, PA. Well, they had nine...but I bought one, of course.

pashadowops
August 4th, 2006, 06:46 PM
How much was yours Jesus S Preston ? And where is St. Marys, PA in relation to Allentown, PA?

Jesus_S_Preston
August 4th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Mine was 35.00. I don't know about Allentown...um...Google Maps? I don't know. Sorry.

EDIT: According to Google Maps, St. Marys is 240 miles (about 4 hours 17 mins) from Allentown.

K/H_Addict
August 4th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Oh, yeah? I just paid full price for the one I found in Laurel (see other thread). Bummer.

And I was just driving through Ashland too! I decided not to hit the WalMart there because it was too much hassle to get off 95 and back on, and because I figured you and POF woulda picked it clean anyways. :)

No, we're not picking them dry. It's all those damn ebay scalpers. I hate people that do that! the majority of expansions i can find here are RttFF, OR, and wave 2. Wave 3 and 4 a scarce, but still around, and wave one is gone. There's never been any TT or RV here, and somehow i doubt i'll see the FotA here until MarvelScape come out.......

Xotli
August 4th, 2006, 08:43 PM
the majority of expansions i can find here are RttFF, OR, and wave 2. Wave 3 and 4 a scarce, but still around, and wave one is gone. There's never been any TT or RV here, and somehow i doubt i'll see the FotA here until MarvelScape come out.......
Mostly the same around here. I'm up to my ass in OR (as I believe most are). A few RTTFF around as well, true, and I've found plenty of UR. I can still find MP tho--saw a set of Romans just the other day. ZD I've been able to find here and there, but only at TRU, never at Wally's or Target. It's JO (wave 3) that I've been completely screwed on. Only one TT ever, and I bought it (of course).

As for the castles, I'm sure I'll end up getting those from Sandra (tho I haven't placed my order quite yet).

allskulls
August 4th, 2006, 08:46 PM
thanks allskulls, ill go check it out, how much were they?
40 bucks.

-Zim-
August 5th, 2006, 12:50 AM
the majority of expansions i can find here are RttFF, OR, and wave 2. Wave 3 and 4 a scarce, but still around, and wave one is gone. There's never been any TT or RV here, and somehow i doubt i'll see the FotA here until MarvelScape come out.......
Mostly the same around here. I'm up to my ass in OR (as I believe most are). A few RTTFF around as well, true, and I've found plenty of UR. I can still find MP tho--saw a set of Romans just the other day. ZD I've been able to find here and there, but only at TRU, never at Wally's or Target. It's JO (wave 3) that I've been completely screwed on. Only one TT ever, and I bought it (of course).

As for the castles, I'm sure I'll end up getting those from Sandra (tho I haven't placed my order quite yet).

I wish I knew who buys the heroscape stuff around here. I pretty much have to race to get anything good. :(