PDA

View Full Version : E-TANKS!!!

D-Dyzzle
August 3rd, 2006, 05:48 AM
Its a game i made sorta. check the site.

http://geocities.com/d_dyzzle/e_tanks_page.html

Command-and-Conquer
August 4th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Looks cool D-Dyzzle. I have just one problem, I think instead of e-mailing you incase people don't have acess to e-mail, you should just be able to acess all that stuff straight from the sight. Other than that you will be getting an e-mail from me soon.

D-Dyzzle
August 4th, 2006, 07:22 PM
i think your talkin bout the pics. if so i wanted to put up some but my computer wouldnt let me. dont know why but i tried. srry. thanx for takin intrest.

D-Dyzzle
August 5th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Looks cool D-Dyzzle. I have just one problem, I think instead of e-mailing you incase people don't have acess to e-mail, you should just be able to acess all that stuff straight from the sight. Other than that you will be getting an e-mail from me soon.

hey i still havent gotten the e-mail from you. have you sent it yet?

Command-and-Conquer
August 6th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Well I was gonna send you oen but I forgot to ask, what other stats are there besides life, attack defence casue you just have those 3 and ect?

D-Dyzzle
August 6th, 2006, 02:05 AM
you must have not read all the rules. or maybe you veiwed it while i was still making it, but i dont think i put any links to it till i was. anyway.

you have twenty pionts to put into five stats

life
atk
def
range (rng)
speed (spd)

add them up and make them equal twenty.

but your life pionts only count as half a piont. meaning when you tell me your stats. ill divide life by two. so life divided by 2 plus atk plus def etc. should equal 20

D-Dyzzle
November 24th, 2006, 03:26 AM
i revive this thread from page 9 :twisted: with hopes someone else might be interested now that we have so many more users.

zombiegod
November 26th, 2006, 10:27 AM
This game would be so easy to convert into Cyberboard format. Basically you can do exactly the same, but it's far easier than using MSPaint & each move is recorded.

D-Dyzzle
November 26th, 2006, 02:34 PM
how would i do that?

welcome to the site man.

zombiegod
November 26th, 2006, 03:47 PM
First D/Load the Cyberboard Program from here:

http://cyberboard.brainiac.com/

It's really very small and can be installed directly onto your desktop. You should then have 2 programs there, Cyberboard Player & Cyberboard Designer.

Cyberboard Designer is used for building them, and player is for the actual use and sending of move files to each other.

If you get it installed I'll help you with the map and pieces setup!

D-Dyzzle
November 26th, 2006, 04:42 PM
dude, thats awsome. im havin trouble gettin the peices and map set up though, i got the tiles the way i want them but i want to change the color but cant.

zombiegod
November 26th, 2006, 05:22 PM
I created this in about half an hour:

http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/8607/untitledxe4.png

You need to design the grid size and cell size first. Then each graphic is the same size as each cell. Would we be better off working together on one project?

D-Dyzzle
November 26th, 2006, 05:38 PM
i got the grid n cell sizes. workin together sounds like a good idea, but my x-gf just called and wants me to come over and "talk" :D ill send ya a pm when i get back dont know when thatll be though, when would it be too late to get started on it again? if i get back afetr that ill wait till tomarrow after i get home from school.

D-Dyzzle
November 26th, 2006, 10:51 PM
ok i got a board ready and i made the playing peices. but im havin trouble gettin it to play. is there a way i can send you the file

zombiegod
November 27th, 2006, 01:17 AM
email me:

zombie<dot>god<at>virgin<dot>net