Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 19th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
The Return To Savage! 6/11/16 Savage, MD

SAVAGE BRING THE CHEESE, EAT THE CHEESE!!!

The format:
The GenCon Main Event! Sort of. Pre-drafted Heroscape army, (18 figure, 600 point limit, no Marvel). 5-round Swiss style tournament. In rounds 4 and 5, use the army your *opponent* brought.

My House Rules apply: yes to C3V/SoV, no to supers and no to C3G. All SoV & C3V units released as of this post (5/19/16) will be eligible. First tiebreaker is partial card scoring.

When: 6/11/16, show up 12:30, roll dice 1:00, stop rolling 5:45, leave 6. Or stay at 6 and play around with their open board games; Saturdays at 6 is open board gaming.

Where: The Family Game Store in Savage, Maryland. Great game shop, great tournament space, great little mall.

What: Heroscape, of course!

How Much: $5. All of it will go to prize store credit, as usual.

Why: Because it's always good, and because of mayonnaise in the gyroscope.

Maps are from last year's selection of GenCon maps. No glyphs, though.

Attendees:
  1. kldonnelly
  2. DS
  3. KidScaper
  4. Big Boa
  5. Robin
  6. Overengineered
  7. akden
  8. 10th Reg.
  9. taeblewalker
  10. hivelord#4
  11. Ethan
  12. Bill (will be late)
  13. taeblewalker
  14. drewcula
  15. Robber

Maybe:
  • Ken
  • clancampbell
  • xanth

Maps:
Quasatch Playground ~ OverEngineered
Sunken Fortress (not pictured) ~ Robber
Sidewinder ~ akden
Fireworks ~ akden
Fossil ~ akden
Burial Marsh ~ DS
Immolate ~ DS
Draugur ~ DS

Tagging @akden, @Gurei-Ornery , @kldonnelly, @Taeblewalker, @Robber, @drewcula, @OverEngineered, @G1shark, @pieface! , @Sagrilarus, @Lamaclown, Sherman Davies, @Grishnakh, @Big Boa, @Johngee, @hose.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; June 10th, 2016 at 08:25 PM.
Old May 21st, 2016, 01:53 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Return To Savage! 6/11/16 Savage, MD

This is great! I'll be there.
Old May 21st, 2016, 04:59 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent!

Big Boa already said he'd be joining us. Fingers crossed for others. Bill will finally return, I hope, but he'll be late.

= =
Old May 23rd, 2016, 09:18 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I am pleased to announce that we will have another new player in attendance & I'm adding her name to the list. It's unusual for @Gurei-Ornery and @akden to leave these announcements waiting so long. . . .

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; May 23rd, 2016 at 09:57 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2016, 09:36 AM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I am pleased to announce that we will have another new player in attendance & I'm adding her name to the list. It's unusual for @gurei ornery and @akden to leave these announcements waiting so long. . . .
Sorry, big week-end with the in-laws. You can put 10th Reg and me down as definite maybes.
Old May 23rd, 2016, 09:40 AM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

I should be able to make this one! Count me in!

Big thanks to @akden for messaging me on BGG. I still have no idea why heroscapers sometimes doesn't notify me when I'm tagged in a post.
Old May 23rd, 2016, 09:55 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent. I was going to get to that later, and I suppose I still will, for Sagrilarus. I'm glad you'll be back, OE.

= =
Old May 23rd, 2016, 01:25 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Sean passed his collection on to a mutual friend of ours, Ken. Ken may come to the tournament. If he does, he'll be a very new player. He played once or twice with us years ago.
Old May 23rd, 2016, 01:31 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oh, good. Please make sure that Ken knows that he will not be the only new player there, if he comes. It would be pretty special if Sean's pieces showed up in somebody else's hands.

I'll add him as a Maybe. When it gets closer, let me know.

= =
Old May 23rd, 2016, 04:15 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Unfortunately, Hosey and I can't make this one. We will be in Maryland that day, just on the other side of the state. Thanks for thinking of us. Maybe we will make the next one, things will slow down for me in the fall. Have fun.
Old May 27th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It looks like we're available and willing, so you can change the status of 10th Regiment and myself to "attendees."

We're up for a boardgame game or two afterwards if anyone else is interested.

And @Dad_Scaper : I'm puzzling over your "why" in the OP above.
Old May 27th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Huh? What's so confusing about it?

Sorry to hear you'll be missing this one, hose. G-O claims to be uncertain, still, but hopefully he'll be able to make it. Still waiting to hear from KidScaper's buddies, too.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events