Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 30th, 2014, 05:36 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Online Season 15 - Congrats to Dysole!

Online Heroscape Season 15

WINNERS, REPORT GAMES HERE
Spoiler Alert!

Code:
 Foudzing
---------------------+
                     ¦ Dysole           
                     +--------------------+
 Dysole              ¦                    ¦
---------------------+                    ¦
                                          ¦ Dysole 
                                          +--------------------+
 Megasilver                               ¦                    ¦
---------------------+                    ¦                    ¦
                     ¦ kevindola          ¦                    ¦
                     +--------------------+                    ¦
 kevindola           ¦                                         ¦
---------------------+                                         ¦
                                                               ¦ Dysole
                                                               +--------
 awesomeunleashed                                              ¦
---------------------+                                         ¦
                     ¦ dok                                     ¦
                     +--------------------+                    ¦
 dok                 ¦                    ¦                    ¦
---------------------+                    ¦                    ¦
                                          ¦ vegies dad         ¦
                                          +--------------------+
 vegies dad                               ¦
---------------------+                    ¦
                     ¦ vegies dad         ¦
                     +--------------------+
 simval              ¦
---------------------+
ROUND 1
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 4
Spoiler Alert!

QUARTERFINALS
Spoiler Alert!

SEMIFINALS
Spoiler Alert!

This is a 2014 End of Year Championship qualifying event.
Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

Half-Army Draft
  • Each player submits three 295-point half-armies. A maximum of 10 figures may be placed from each half-army. The half-armies may not share any figures. VC is allowed, no Marvel.
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first or second choice of half-army.
  • Whoever has first choice may choose any of the six half-armies (any of their three or any of their opponent's three). The other player then chooses two from the remaining five, and then the first player chooses a second from the remaining three.
  • After the armies have been selected, the player who lost the dice-off decides which player will place his army first.
  • When placing armies, standard 24-hex startzone restrictions apply and a player cannot place two of the same unique card.

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Prizes - Repaint from Soundwarp SG-1 and RotV terrain set

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

TG Pool:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Players in the event:
  1. awesomeunleashed
  2. Dysole
  3. dok
  4. Kinseth
  5. Bengi
  6. MegaSilver
  7. Soundwarp SG-1
  8. GTigers55
  9. superfrog
  10. Foudzing
  11. weebaer
  12. simval
  13. William099
  14. Toogwick_tuk
  15. El Diabolo
  16. kevindola
  17. Cat Attack Man
  18. n00b
  19. Dr.Goomonkey
  20. belgarath
  21. vegietarian18
  22. ScapeRaider
  23. vegies dad
  24. Arrow Grut

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; October 2nd, 2014 at 10:36 AM.
Old July 30th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 15 - SIGN UP UNTIL 8/17/14

Are you guys trying to get around the Pod Draft copyright?
Old July 30th, 2014, 07:50 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Heh. Contact our legal department.

Pod is a great shorthand, and I often use "pod" when discussing the format. But I prefer "half-army" as a description for someone coming upon the format for the first time. It's more descriptive.
Old July 30th, 2014, 10:24 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Ooooh sounds fun! I think I'm in for this one
Old July 30th, 2014, 11:14 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Heh, we also ran with this first in SLH.

Last edited by MegaSilver; July 30th, 2014 at 11:15 PM. Reason: I vastly prefer the term pod, but dok wanted to clarify it for those who may not be as familiar with the format.
Old July 30th, 2014, 11:52 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Hi,

I'm gonna be away from home from August 10 until August 20, approximatively. It means that, for the first round of the tournament, I'm gonna miss like 2-3 days... Would it be possible for me to contact one of the organizers so my opponent knows I won't be there until a couple of days ?

Thanks. :P
Old July 30th, 2014, 11:59 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
Hi,

I'm gonna be away from home from August 10 until August 20, approximatively. It means that, for the first round of the tournament, I'm gonna miss like 2-3 days... Would it be possible for me to contact one of the organizers so my opponent knows I won't be there until a couple of days ?

Thanks. :P
We have done this in the past, this should be fine.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 31st, 2014, 12:06 AM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you very much !
Old July 31st, 2014, 12:23 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
For Those Playing Along At Home

My 3 pods have a crazy symmetry to them that I didn't quite realize until they were completed.

I have one Wave 18 figure in each pod.
I have 8 squad figures and 2 heroes in each pod.
I have one large figure in each pod.
I have one melee hero and one non melee hero in each pod.
The three squads present are one each from SoV Classic and C3V.

Have fun.

~Dysole, always down for a puzzle
Old July 31st, 2014, 12:33 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm signed up. Looking forward to it.
Old July 31st, 2014, 12:53 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I signed up also.

Should be a fun one. This format has grown on me.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 1st, 2014, 12:55 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Signed up, hopefully my pods will do ok, they're more thematically linked than anything crazy combo-y. Much easier to make crazy powerful combo pods in C3G than Classic.

I'll donate another round of repaint choices as prizes for this as well.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events