Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 15th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
The Book of Quantum Bands

The Book of the Glyph of Quantum Bands

MARVEL WAVE 22

COSMIC FORCES

Card PDF

Glyph PDF

Glyph Bio - The cosmic entity Eon, responsible for nurturing the evolution of sentience maintaining life, foresaw that the universe would need a protector: he created the Quantum Bands to be the instrument of that protection. The Quantum Bands themselves are incredibly powerful artifacts made of an unknown black alloy and seven golden gems. Countless beings have attempted to wield the Quantum Bands, but only those worthy can do so without losing control of their boundless energy. Their legend stretches across the known universe and beyond - the Kree know them as the legendary Power-Bands of Rinn, inspiration for the less powerful Nega-Bands, while the conqueror Annihilus was familiar with them from the Negative Zone.

-Type of Glyph-
  • Equipment Glyph: See the rules for Equipment Glyphs HERE.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • Figures that start the game with this Glyph: Quasar
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 02:25 PM. Reason: png
Old March 15th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Quantum Bands(Design Phase)

NAME = GLYPH OF QUANTUM BANDS
SUBTITLE = ATTACK +2, FLYING, SUPER STRENGTH

EQUIPMENT GLYPH

Add 2 to this figure's Attack number. This figure also gains the Flying and Super Strength special powers. When this figure attacks with a normal attack, all blanks rolled count as extra skulls. After attacking with this figure, if this figure does not have the Quantum Bands special power, this figure receives one wound for each blank rolled in the attack.

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 28th, 2014 at 10:32 AM.
Old March 15th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Quantum-Bands(Design Phase)

If we have to cut something for complexity I'd drop the Super Strength and Flying aspect. I think it's workable as-is, though.
Old March 15th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
If we have to cut something for complexity I'd drop the Super Strength and Flying aspect. I think it's workable as-is, though.
I agree with this entirely.
Old March 16th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Quantum Bands(Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
GLYPH OF QUANTUM BANDS
EQUIPMENT GLYPH
This figure gains the Superstrength and Flying special powers, adds two additional attack dice when making a normal attack, and all blanks rolled when making a normal attack count as additional skulls. After attacking, if this figure does not have the Quantum Bands special power, this figure receives one wound for each skull rolled.
Using Nega-Bands as precedent, some work on the wording here:

GLYPH OF QUANTUM BANDS
EQUIPMENT GLYPH
Add two to this figure's Attack number. This figure also gains the Flying and Super Strength special powers. When this figure attacks with a normal attack, all blanks rolled count as extra skulls. After attacking with this figure, if this figure does not have the Quantum Bands special power, this figure receives one wound for each skull rolled in the attack.

Also, it's Nega-Bands rather than Nega Bands. Should it likewise be Quantum-Bands instead of Quantum Bands? I ask because I truly don't know.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 16th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd prefer rolling an attack die for each skull rolled or something - the Bands are very chaotic forces and the amount of damage should be more randomized. More complexity, I know, but I think it would make them a good deal more dynamic.

It's a space not a hyphen. I've seen it hyphenated but generally, space.
Old March 16th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What's your "or something" suggestion, johnny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 16th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Rolling an attack die for each die rolled, I suppose? A randomized number of wounds is what I'm hoping for, dependent on the strength of the attack.
Old March 16th, 2013, 02:42 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Isn't that what you're getting now? You roll the attack dice. You get a random amount of skulls and you take that much damage. I don't see the point of rolling the same dice again.

Quote:
Old March 16th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Well, I like the chance (albeit slim) of getting in a huge attack and coming through unscathed. Damage done:damage taken being 1:1 presents the theme the wrong way, I think, personally. I may be being a bit too finnicky with it, though.
Old March 16th, 2013, 02:57 PM

You actually can with the current write-up. Roll a bunch of blanks. They all count as skulls but don't give you wounds.

Quote:
Old March 16th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Rolling an attack die for each die rolled, I suppose? A randomized number of wounds is what I'm hoping for, dependent on the strength of the attack.
This seems slightly more interesting albeit slightly more complex too, and would be my preference as well. I don't think it adds too much complexity.

As to the blanks rolled not counting, I'd argue that they do. If you're counting them as skulls, isn't that technically the same as rolling skulls?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library