Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Ashran? (Answers left to right)
Broadsword Warrior 6 12.00%
Queen Ashra 32 64.00%
All My Axes Live in Texas 12 24.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 3rd, 2012, 05:32 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 35. Warriors of Ashra

We head to the agile amazons, the Warriors of Ashra.

(Answer Left to Right)
1. Broadsword Warrior
2. Queen Ashra
3. All My Axes Live in Texas

The mighty Warriors of Ashra seem to where a headdress to show there status. Queen Ashra has the largest headdress, which I assume makes her the leader. She also has her sword in a position that challenges her enemies to bring it. Broadsword Warrior has a mighty two-handed sword which she brings down with a severing force. Also seems to be the middle-man (woman?) of the group seeing as she has the second largest headdress. All My Axes Live in Texas has a mighty battle axe in one hand, with a broadsword on her back. She is one prepared warrior! However, she also seems to be the lowest in status by the headdress code.

Although she is the lowest ranked, I think she is the most fierce of the threesome. Therefore, All My Axes Live in Texas has earned my vote.

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old September 3rd, 2012, 05:53 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sculpt Polls! 35. Warriors of Ashra

Double-Handed Sword. 'Nuff said.

Those things are awesome!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 07:53 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Queen Ashra is the only one that doesn't look horrible. Therefore, she gets my vote.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 08:06 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

they must have been fighting in the snow a lot

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old September 3rd, 2012, 08:11 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Headdresses are cool. Queen Ashra gets my vote here.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:23 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Headdresses are cool. Queen Ashra gets my vote here.
Well met!

For some reason, she reminds me of the Witch Doctor in that old Tarzan movie wher the hostile natives strapped people to crossed saplings and tore them in half by releasing the saplings to spring apart! Making them even cooler in my book.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units