Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old May 31st, 2011, 05:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Nickydude Woo who?
Smile Complete list of characters

Hi,

Is there a complete (downloadable pdf if possible) list of all Heroscape characters with their statistics? Something like this for example:

"I reject your reality and substitute my own..."
Old May 31st, 2011, 06:19 PM
PDFin' sweet

lefton4ya is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lefton4ya is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lefton4ya is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lefton4ya is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lefton4ya is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lefton4ya is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lefton4ya is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lefton4ya is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lefton4ya is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lefton4ya is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Complete list of characters

Web-based sites: http://heroscape.glasq.com/, http://battleplan.mythacle.com/heroscape/, http://www.heroscape.cz/en/army

Downloads:
Books of Heroscape
HEROSCAPE Card List
Trading Card sized cards - Raudulfr Shieldcrusher's & grithog

If you haven't already, i highly recommend you check out The Index 2.0: Mmirg's Index of Excellent Scaper Threads for some great links for almost anything you could think of.
Old May 31st, 2011, 06:23 PM

Nickydude Woo who?
Re: Complete list of characters

Excellent! Thanks lefton4ya, much appreciated.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own..."