Heroscapers

Old May 11th, 2006, 12:35 PM
math olympian

mathguy wears ripped pants of awesomeness mathguy wears ripped pants of awesomeness mathguy wears ripped pants of awesomeness mathguy wears ripped pants of awesomeness mathguy wears ripped pants of awesomeness mathguy wears ripped pants of awesomeness mathguy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscape matchup calculator (9-22-10 update)

The Beta version (link below) will be updated with new D3 figures as they are previewed.

Updated version Sept 2, 2010:
More options to SQUAD SIZE menu so that now you can choose "squads" of 2, 3, or 4 common heros to simulate say Wyrmling Bonding, Master of the Elementals, or some custom power. Selecting this versus the usual squad size only makes a difference when up against powers such as Chomp, Stare Of Stone, or Poison Acid Breath that distinguish between a common hero and a squad figure.

SearingIntensity is now modeled as a power that sears one opponent and is activated per attacker. Now you can send "squads" of Fire Elementals to sear your opponent.

The stable version here

(Any beta version here - currently, figures from Wave 13 will be added as they are revealed in the previews.)
Beta version here

PREVIOUS COMMENTS:

Spoiler Alert!

Enjoy

Last edited by mathguy : September 22nd, 2010 at 10:56 PM. Reason: update

Old May 11th, 2006, 12:49 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Send a message via AIM to K/H_Addict
how do you figure in the experience counters?

Old May 11th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Send a message via AIM to netherspirit Send a message via Yahoo to netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
how do you figure in the experience counters?
Down at the bottom...there are some drop down menus for attack and defense enhancements.

Old May 11th, 2006, 02:00 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Send a message via AIM to K/H_Addict
and by that i would assume if i set the red (tagawa samurai) to plus 3, it would represent 3 experience markers?

Old May 11th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Send a message via AIM to netherspirit Send a message via Yahoo to netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
and by that i would assume if i set the red (tagawa samurai) to plus 3, it would represent 3 experience markers?
Yep.

Old May 11th, 2006, 02:10 PM

Kenntak has disabled reputation
Thanks again mathguy.

Old May 11th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ wears ripped pants of awesomeness GaryLASQ wears ripped pants of awesomeness GaryLASQ wears ripped pants of awesomeness GaryLASQ wears ripped pants of awesomeness GaryLASQ wears ripped pants of awesomeness GaryLASQ wears ripped pants of awesomeness GaryLASQ wears ripped pants of awesomeness
very cool. i was just thinking about this app a few days ago when i put it in the Links page of my own site.

thanks for keeping it updated!

Old May 11th, 2006, 08:45 PM
math olympian

mathguy wears ripped pants of awesomeness mathguy wears ripped pants of awesomeness mathguy wears ripped pants of awesomeness mathguy wears ripped pants of awesomeness mathguy wears ripped pants of awesomeness mathguy wears ripped pants of awesomeness mathguy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Whoops, the stable version wasn't very stable. I forgot to upload one file. To those who tried to use it, sorry about that. Everything should work now.

Regarding experience markers on the Tagawa Samurai, yes, you should do it with the Attack Enhancement. (If they are fighting a hero other than Morsbane, then it would be equivalent to just upping the natural attack number. But otherwise use the Attack Enhancement since that's how the program knows to cap the experience markers at 3. I will put this into the documentation soon.)

Thanks for any feedback.

Old May 11th, 2006, 10:56 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Thanks. This is pretty awesome.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv

Old May 14th, 2006, 12:19 AM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Krug vs Sudema

38.384% /61.616%

If my memory serves, this makes Sudema the 1st melee unit in the game to more often than not beat Krug 1 on 1

Old May 14th, 2006, 12:54 AM
math olympian

I have yet another update that mainly affects HiveSwarm. There are now radio buttons that allow you to limit the number of attackers on a single defender (it should be 6 versus single-hex figures and 8 versus double-hex figures). Enjoy.

I finally had time to do all these updates that I wanted to do for a while, now that final exams and graduation is all over.

Furthermore, if there is any intensive calculation that the web server cannot handle (such as 12 Drones versus Charos), feel free to ask me to run it for you on a more powerful computer. I've already done a few of these (such as 12, 15 Drones versus Charos) and uploaded them to the web server database.

Old May 14th, 2006, 04:34 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Templar
Math guy this is awesome

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software: Software created for enhancing HeroScape