Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old April 8th, 2015, 09:56 PM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Thanks for the clarification
Old April 9th, 2015, 09:57 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Is it viable to use the blade of a swiss army knife to cut figures off of their bases for the purpose of rebasing?

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old April 9th, 2015, 10:06 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I've used a utility knife. It's pretty much the same thing, right?

Don't hurt yourself. Have fun.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 9th, 2015, 10:39 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
Is it viable to use the blade of a swiss army knife to cut figures off of their bases for the purpose of rebasing?
A sharp one, yes.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old April 9th, 2015, 11:30 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Better to pry them out with the sprues/pegs intact if you can (and have holes in your new base. Sturdier bond that way.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 12th, 2015, 03:51 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

I'm confused. What I meant was debasing non HS figures onto Impact bases or something of the like.

Are we on the same wavelength?

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old April 12th, 2015, 03:57 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I've done a ton of Heroclix figures. Put them in the freezer for a bit to make the glue between the feet and the clix base brittle, and then they will pop off pretty easily with a utility knife, X-acto knife...or maybe a Swiss Army knife.
Old April 12th, 2015, 07:39 PM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart

If it is my turn and my order marker is on Q9 and I want to reposition my raelin (not move spaces) just to turn her wings and everything. Is that ok? or does my turn marker have to be on raelin?

My understanding is I can turn any figure on my turn and can only move and attack with the one with the order marker
Old April 12th, 2015, 08:25 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo204 View Post
If it is my turn and my order marker is on Q9 and I want to reposition my raelin (not move spaces) just to turn her wings and everything. Is that ok? or does my turn marker have to be on raelin?

My understanding is I can turn any figure on my turn and can only move and attack with the one with the order marker
You are correct.

Old April 22nd, 2015, 06:25 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo204 View Post

You are correct.
You should, however, expect an uppercut for taking Q9 and Raelin together.

~ Lazy Orang, noticing an old post that hadn't been buried and pouncing.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 23rd, 2015, 01:44 PM

Where can I get sleeves for my Heroscape cards that are similar to the sleeves that HouseMouseGames used to sell?

I just got a couple in a purchase from another user, and have a few more from purchases in the past, but really cannot find any of the same quality and durability.

They are very firm and sleek to the touch and don't have any flaps. I can post a picture later to give an idea of what they look like, but I have the feeling that people around here know of them.

They are of LEGENDARY quality and I'd really love to get my hands on as many of them as possible.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Old April 24th, 2015, 01:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@fireemblemrox , Not sure on the sleeves, but I laminate my cards and they stay in great shape.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's